Chapter 5

continuation.
(hi, I'm your present author who's not from 2018 and just wanted to say that I'm motivated to revised this book today 😉)

-

@panpriyaya: so you like disney movies ha?

@jeninikimm: uhmm. aniyo! i mean i do not like it.

@panriyaya: then why you tweeted you're watching disney movies? so you must like it?

@jeninikimm: i love them 😍

@panpriyaya: ohhh, how about me?

Jennie doesn't know what she should reply. okay, this is something she thought when she felt her heart beats fast and she feel strange feeling inside her that she can't describe.

@jeninikimm: uhmmm 😕

@panpriyaya: it's okay

after a few minutes of not replying.....

@jeninikimm: uh! hey lisa?

@panpriyaya: yeah?

@jeninikimm: I'm going..... i mean Jisoo unnie and i are going to...

@panpriyaya: ??

@jeninikimm: we're actually going to japan in 3 days and i was thinking that maybe.... you know.

@panpriyaya: i know what?

@jeninikimm: if we should meet before i leave? i mean we leave.

@panpriyaya: cool.

@jeninikimm: thankyou.

@panpriyaya: but for how long?

@jeninikimm: for...... 3 i mean 4 weeks

@panpriyaya: oh!

@panpriyaya: in 4 weeks I'm going to.....

@jeninikimm: where?

@panpriyaya: we're going to thailand.

@jeninikimm: with whom?

@panpriyaya: oh! with Rośe.

@jeninikimm: Rośe?

@panpriyaya: She's Chae, that's her english name.

@jeninikimm: oh! so we don't have any chance to atleast see each other before you leave?

@panpriyaya: but we have a chance to meet before you leave 😉

@jeninikimm: but 3 days left till we go to japan.

@panpriyaya: are you busy that whole 3 days?

@jeninikimm: not really, why?

@panpriyaya: we should hang out 😉

@jeninikimm: for 3 days?

@panriyaya: yeah! i mean why not take the chances right? 😏

@jeninikimm: sure.

Jennie felt that her heart beats so fast and the pink color on her cheecks are now showing. She never felt this way before.

Lisa, on the other hand, was nervous on what will happen to them for 3 days so she plan everything, where they will eat, where they will talk, etc etc. She's totally in love at first sight when she saw Jennie in the parking lot and now talking to her and hanging out for 3 days is something more.

@jeninikimm: I'll see you tomorrow then?

@panpriyaya: yeah sure 😊

@jeninikimm: ok, goodnight 😚 | deleted

@jeninikimm: goodnight lisa.

@panpriyaya: goodnight babe 😘

Jennie widen her eyes and blush because of what lisa had replied, she put her face on the pillow and scream but not that too loud because of the pillow that is covering her face.

@panpriyaya: i meant, jennie!

@panpriyaya: goodnight jennie!

@panpriyaya: that's what it is!

@jeninikimm: haha ok 😊

@panpriyaya: cool.

Lisa felt uncomfortable, but the way Jennie react makes her heart comfortable. A smile is visible on her face and a tint of pink on her cheeks as she can't seem to stop embarrassing herself to her crush.

The two of them can't wait for tomorrow and another and another. They are both excited and nervous at the same time. imagine, meeting a stranger in a parking lot then turn into a friend then to what? lover? then strangers again? it's a cycle that everybody should accept but for Jennie and Lisa? we'll never know.

-

A/N

gonna spend my day revising this book i guess 😅