Chapter 51

Jennie's pov

It's been 2 days since the revelations. We already packed the important things. How i will miss this house, we built so much memories here. But it's time to move forward and star fresh.

I'm walking now to my room and it's nearly empty same as Jisoo, Rośe and Lisa's room. The kitchen and the living room have no stuff because 2 huge tracks carry the other stuffs here in the house.

I wonder, what is the house look like and where.

Jisoo, Chaeng, and me are leaning to the wall while sitting on the floor and holding our phones just checking. Jungkook and Taeyong are on the other side laying on the floor. While Taehyung is outside waiting for our fetch.

We waited for almost an hour when Taehyung shouted walking towards us that our fetch is there outside and he said that we should get ready and carry our luggages, backpacks and some boxes.

Taehyung: Jisoo, Chaeng and Jennie bring your backpack instead and we can take care of the luggage and some boxes right boys?

Taehyung pointed to Taeyong and Jungkook.

Jungkook: yap. *popping the p and he raise his arms like he's showing his muscles*

Jisoo just rolled her eyes while Chaeng and I just look at each other then laugh.

So we did what Taehyung said. The three of us carry our backpack, it's like a traveling bag so it's quite heavy but we can carry it.

As i walk outside the door i saw Jisoo and Chae not moving and they are blocking my way so i can't see what's in front.

Jennie: Guys, don't just stand there. Move!

I'm passing through them but then i saw what they are seeing so i froze for a moment then Jisoo finally spoke.

Jisoo: I..is this....o...our f..fe..fetch?

She's stuttering as freak and i cant even say a single word. I just stare at the car well it's not a cheap car because it's freaking limousine, a black shiny limousine. Fudge!

Chae: Did y..you g..guys see... what i..i see?

Jisoo: Y..yes and i..it's freaking.... oh my!

I sook my head because the boys are pushing us with the boxes, maybe they didn't notice the car.

Jungkook: Girls mo- What the heck? Is that our freaking fetch? *His jaw dropped The two Tae just laugh at us. Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin to prevent the saliva from falling.

there's a person that came out of the car, he's wearing a business man attire but he has a little beard. He has the look of a budy guard with the earpiece and stuff. He looks decent and he's good looking. He is now walking towards us.

Guy: Who is Ms. Jennie to you three?

He smiled at us and stare.

Jennie: I...i am!

I raise my hand as i said that. He gave his hand and i shook it. We smiled to each other then finally he introduced himself.

Guy: I'm Mr. Shim, Lisa called me that even though i don't want to call her like that but please let me lead you to your car.

He gesture his hand to his hand so that we can walk but wait.... my car?

Jennie: What d..do you m..mean about "my car"?

I'm so confused oh mah ghad!

Mr. Shim: Oh you didn't know?...... Lisa bought this for you and it's all yours.