Chapter 38

Jennie's pov

I stared blankly to the ceiling here in our living room still remembering what Lili said to me

"I'm so selfish. And i doubt myself for loving you because i'm continuously hurting you..."

"I don't care if you have amnesia or whatever. All i need is you!"

" I really really love you my nini"

"I'm really really sorry!"

I remember how she kissed my forehead and hug me so tight. I remember how she touch my cheeks just to wipe my tears. I remember how much i love Lalisa Manoban! Wait........ what? Did i just say her name? Wh......wh.....why? Did i remembere everything now? *sigh* i still don't know the answer. I need to go to my room.

Jennie: Jisoo unnie, I'm going to my room!

Jisoo: You know where's your room? (Jisoo look at me with widen eyes)

Jennie: Yeah unnie, i missed you but i need to go to sleep. nyeongan!

We're here at our old house where we used to live, how i miss this place so much. I walk to go to my room and my head hurts. My room is next to Lisa's room on the right while Chae and Jisoo in the other side. We used to hang out here in the living room, watch movies, eat and laugh. I remember when Lili and Jisoo unnie watched Frozen, they dubbed the frozen in korean, that was so funny!

I'm now in my room now, nothing's change here. Except that there's a scent from Lisa's perfume but why?......oh i remember, Lisa bought an automatic spray something for my room but there's no perfume so she decided to put her perfume inside the automatic spray and everytime there's someone entering my room the perfume is spreading, it's automatic what do you expect? I miss Lili so much. I walk to my bed and saw my teddy bear, her name is nini because Lisa gave this to me when i went home from Japan. I hug nini and play with it like I'm a 5 year old kid. oh, how i miss you so much nini! I hug tight my teddy bear and tears starts to fall on my face.

But wait........... did i just remember Jisoo calling her unnie? my room? the arrangements of my room? the automatic spray and this teddy bear? Whoaaaaa. hold up! Did i just remember everything? This is strange, Jendeuk! you have amnesia remember? wait what? What the heck is happening? I remember my nickname? Whoa whoa whoaaaa!

-

Jisoo's pov

That is so shocking because Jennie called me unnie for the first time this year, and her room? Really? Did she just remember that?

I walk to go to Jennie's room and i saw her sitting down on her bed while hugging nini, her teddy bear that Lisa gave her when she went home from Japan.

Jisoo: Jendeuk! You okay?

Jennie: Uh ye..yeah unnie, why? (she look at me and smile)

Jisoo: You didn't just call me unnie because you called me Jisoo only. This is...... anyways you remember nini? (i pointed to the teddy bear)

Jennie: How can i forget the teddy bear that Lisa gave me when i went home from Japan? This is the most precious gift. (She hug nini tight and make a gummiest smile)

Jisoo: Jen! Did you just remember everything? (i shook my head and blink twice)

Jennie: You know unnie, i think i do (She look at me and nod)

Jisoo: Why did you say so? (i walk inside and sit down beside her)

Jennie: I don't know! (she patted nini's head)

Jisoo: Well (i stood up) if you remember everything just tell me okay? (i patted her head)

Jennie: yeah i will! (She lay on her bed and cuddle with nini)

Jisoo: (i walk to her door) okay, sleep well Jendeuk! (I'm about to close the door when Jennie look at me and say "I really miss you unnie!" I miss my jendeuk too)

I closed Jennie's door. Chae should know about this, I jump and clap because of excitement but i remember Chae is sleeping. Tomorrow, I'll tell her Tomorrow!

-

Jennie's pov

I closed my eyes with nini beside me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry we almost killed you."

"That's..... well i is fine *smile*"

"That's the first photo you took from me"

"Yeah! And you're beautiful"

"Jennie kim, the love of my life, can you be my girlfriend?"

"Lisa............ of course i do!"

"You just blessed my eyes babe!"

"What are you even saying? *laugh*"

"I love you nini from the very first and i want you to have this teddy bear *give the teddy bear*"

"lili....... thankyou so so much, i should name her nini! *hug lisa"

"who is this guy? lalisa!?"

"That's nothing nini! I'm so sorry if i didn't told you"

"I don't care! *leaves*"

"I'm so sorry but Lisa didn't make it! I'm really really sorry Jennie"

"What? Lili please don't leave me!"

"I'll come back i promise!"

"I love taeyong!"

"But i do love you and i think it's the best if i stay away!"

"No lili don't, i still love you! *crying*"

"You love Taeyong!"

"Lili where are you?"

"I'm here jen! I'll always be here"

"Lili *shouts then cry*"

"Find me nini! *whisper*"

haaa! i stood up in the bed sitting while holding my chest then my head. I breathe so fast as much as my heart beat so fast. I massage my forehead then cover my mouth, now i see myself crying. Did i really remember everything?