Chapter 12 (2)

Jennie's pov

I've been calling,texting and dm-ing Lisa but she didn't even answer. What is she doing right now? Is she in trouble? Did she forget about me? Did she lost her phone? Ugh! what am i even thinking? It's been almost 1 week now since Lisa and I didn't communicate. What happen? Is that all? When we're together we're happy but when we're not together it's just like this?

Chaeyoung too, she didn't even text me on what's happening. But what will i do?

Jennie: Hey chae!

Chae: Oh... Hi jennie! How's Japan?

Jennie: Idk..

Chae: What's wrong?

Jennie: Lisa didn't even texted me, dm me or even called me.

Chae: Maybe she's busy doing something 😊

Jennie: And you why are you not texting me?

Chae: uhmmm. i was busy too 😊

Jennie: Seriously? for over a week now? 😑

Chae: It's just that we need to plan on going to thailand because we have 3 weeks left i think

Jennie: Is Lisa with you?

Chae: She's in ho..her room

Jennie: Oh! Can you please tell her that i texted her!

Chae: Sure 😊

Chae: Bye got to go

Jennie: Okay!

-

Chaeyoung's pov

It is hard to lie to Jennie because i feel like she already know that I'm hiding something, i mean Lisa and I are hiding something.

Lisa is still in the hospital for over a week now and I'm here beside her almost everyday (I need to go home to clean our house and get my clothes). Lisa is now recovering. the doctor said that I can discharge her today when i remembered what the doctor said earlier when she's sleeping.

flashback

Doctor: Are you Lisa's?

Chae: Uh... Sister!

Doctor: Okay!

Chae: What's wrong with Lisa? I mean why is she acting like that? Her doctor in Thailand said to us that she can't be tired etc etc and also he said that if Lisa forgot everyone just calm her down and get some slepping pills.

Doctor: That's the point, we still don't know her condition but for now we can call it Alzheimer's.

Chae: What exactly is that?

Doctor: Alzheimer's is the most common form of dimentia, a general term for memory loss and other cognitive abilities, serious enough to interfere with daily life. It is usually in 65 and older but in this case Lisa is our youngest patient that has this kind of disease. She is called younger-onset.

Chae: It can be worst?

Doctor: Yes. it can worsen over time but gradually worsen over a number of years. In it's early stages, memory lost is mild, but with late stages Alzheimer's, individuals lost the ability to carry conversation and respond to their environment. The survival can range from 4 to 20 years, depending on age and other health issues.