Chapter 45

Jennie's pov

"nini!"

"shhhhh"

That's all i can hear from afar. I know that voice, i really do. That's my Lisa.

"What the heck was that?" *i shouted*

"Calm down, it's just us" *the familiar voice said i think it's Taehyung*

"What?...... us?..... Who?" *i said in character*

I think they all shut their mouth because i didn't hear any sound nor movements. Where the heck am i? Am i in the abandoned building or something? Wait......no I'm in the house... y..yeah I'm in the freaking house and I'm freaking blindfolded! I'm scared, i wish Lili is here so that she can protect me. I know she's here and they are all just messing with me. I started crying when i felt a sudden touch on my face, i..... i can't. I'm crying and crying until this person removed the blindfold. I rub my eyes because my sight is blurry, i blinked twice and saw............ i saw...........

"Nini!"

"Lisa? Lalisa freaking Manoban?" * i said with widen eyes*

"Yes nini, it's me" *she chuckled*

"Am i dreaming or am i dead?" *i said still in shock*

"No you're not, I'm right here!" *she said and patted my head*

I pouted for a second and jump to her. I really do miss this girl, this idiot, this Lalisa freaking Manoban. I can now feel her breathe, feel her heartbeat, feel her hug and i can smell her scent. But I'm mad. Mad of what happened and what is happening.

-

Lisa's pov

"Nini, stop crying. You should be happy because Lalisa freaking Manoban is here!" *i whisper to her ear while we're hugging each other*

She let go of the hug and slap my face, like really hard! The people at my back were shookt and someone says "ohhhhhhh"

"What was that for Jennie!?" *i shouted at her while holding my face*

"You deserve it!" *she furrowed brow and crossed arms*

"What the heck!? I came back for you but this is what i will get!?" *i shouted at her*

"Like what I've said you deserve it. You came back like nothing happened. That's why you deserve that and this *slap again but on the other side* you deserve all of that because you left me alone. You didn't do anything just to be with me. You're a coward! you let me fall asleep without you by my side. You let me forget everything especially you!"

I caresses my cheeks and look at her. She's smirking at me and crossed arms. "Well, yeah.... i deserve that slap, i deserve what you did, i really do deserve it. you said that i didn't do anything? Wow! just wow! Yes I'm coward because I'm scared of you and im scared of falling for you because in the end i will hurt you and leave you just like what i did. I don't deserve you and you don't deserve me as well because..... because I'm a big mess......a big mess that's trying to fix herself just to be love by someone and to be accepted by someone and that someone is..... you. you truly complete me you know that? i was crazy knowing that I'm hurting you.... hurting my love. In fact, i will die for you just to protect you. I'm always right here for you. I'm your angle, i never really left you...... I did everything just for you but I was wrong because you thought that i didn't to anything just to be with you.You shouldn't love me the first time around, don't fall for me over again. I'm just a person trying to fix myself for someone, and I'm just Lalisa freaking Manoban falling inlove for you all over again and still hurt you in the end. I will be honest with you.......... *i look at her straight in the eyes, seeing a tear that starts to build up. I compose myself to not go to her and hug her. say that everything's okay but everything's not okay* we don't deserve any of this, especially you! because you deserve so much better than i am, you really do deserve someone, not me but somebody else. I guess I'm not enough for you and we don't deserve each other. We're not destined to love each other because in the end we're all hurt and in pain" i said with weak voice*