Chapter 22

No one's pov

"Hi jennie, I'm Taeyong!"

Taeyoung smiled at Jennie while she's still staring Taeyong.

The doctor came in with a nurse beside him

Doctor: You must be Taeyong?

Taeyong: Uh yes

Doctor: Your friend there (pointing at Jennie who's looking at the window)

Taeyong: What about her?

Doctor: has a deficit in memory caused by brain damage or psychological trauma. You said that she hit a car right?

Taeyong: Yes

Doctor: She has a traumatic amnesia in which she can experience a temporary memory loss, but how long it lasts normally depends on how severe the injury is. For her situation she can remember her past but little by little. She'll recover for sure but we still don't know when

Taeyong: Thank you doc

Doctor: You can discharge her later just talk to the nurse outside

Taeyong: Thank you

Doctor: Just take care of her and give her some medicines

Taeyong nodded and look at Jennie who's looking at him, he then smile. The doctor and the nurse left.

-

1 week later

Jennie's pov

I don't know where am I right now. My head is still aching, I'm so confused on what's happening. There's this boy sitting on a chair beside my bed, he's a stranger to me but he's taking good care of me since he said that i hit my car. He's name is Taeyong, he said to me while we're in the hospital. He's kinda cute though.

Taeyong: Jennie, you're awake now

I didn't talk to him since we're in the hospital i just simply nodded when he's talking to me or just smile. I don't know what to say either.

I drink my medicines as the doctor said. I don't know where i am but i think this is Taeyong's house. It's nice in here, The room is big. A simple bed, a flat screen tv, wardrobe, table beside the bed, maroon soft chair near the door and of course, I've been wanting to go there since i came here, the terrace where you can see the clouds, trees and how beautiful this place is. I feel comfortable here.

I was quite the whole time, Taeyong just watching kdrama, me reading a book. It' feels different, it's like something's missing.

-

Lisa's pov

I woke up on an empty room. The light is blackening my eyes. I look around to see the room. The room is kinda small, there's a couch near the door, a tv, a bean bag beside my bed, a table on the other side of my bed with flower and a vase on top and a picture frame. A small aircon near the tv and behind the curtain is the terrace.

It's been a week since I died, i mean because that's what i plan. I'm always thinking about Jennie, is she fine? is she eating her food? is she planning her life to be better? I don't know what else to think. I know that this is totally my fault and i really really admit it but i think that this is the best for us. I need to discover my true condition and just live. I wanted Jennie to be here by my side but i push her away and now I'm here crying every night just to ease the pain but no, there's no point in crying because the more i cry the more it hurts. If only i could say that "hey I'm alive there's nothing to worry about" we are now happy, we live together just Jennie and me. It's all my freaking fault. I want to run to Jennie right now but it's too late, i know it's too late. What if she met someone? What if I'm not her lili anymore? What if? What if?............ I miss my nini so bad and i hope she's okay. We'll meet again nini, just not now but someday.... regrets in the end are indeed true.