Chapter 23

1 year later

Chaeyoung's pov

I'm singing live tonight for my concert. I know that it's been a year now and i never quit singing actually i collab with so many artists now and they want another collab. It's such overwhelming because everyone loves me, supporting me and trust me because of my so called 'amazing talent'.

It's also been a year now since Lisa died and Jennie, we still don't know what happened to her. We don't know where she at or who is she with. It makes me so sad that the two important people in my life is now gone well not Jennie, i know she's alive but she's somewhere else hiding, forgetting the pain. Lisa, i know you're in heaven now and please guide Jennie, Jisoo and me. I'm your freaking best friend Lalisa Manoban but you left me just like that.

I'm dedicating my songs to Lisa and Jennie with all my heart. Jisoo is the one who took care of me since then, we believe in each other that we can do it and we actually do it i mean I'm a successful singer now and she's popular by handling her parents business, she's so good at business stuffs.

Jisoo unnie help me to a lot of stuffs including my singing career. We are supporting each other, we're partners like official.....we are a couple now. I really wish that Jennie and Lisa are here so that we can be happy but i guess it's only Jisoo and me. Lisa and Jennie whenever you are i hope you two are happy and safe.

-

Jisoo's pov

This business thing is so stressful but hey it's a successful business though. Thanks to my company, i mean my parents company because i debuted Chae. I'm so proud of my girl and she do the same for me. Jennie is supposed to be the face of our company but i don't know where she is but if she came back she'll be the face again.

Wow, the time flies so fast. It's been a year since Lisa and Jennie leave us. We know that Lisa wants us to be strong and here we are still continuing our lives. Jennie? I don't know where she is but i hope she's happy. Is this Lisa want that Jennie should be happy and find someone better than her or just be happy?

Jennie, Lisa, Chae and I never really went to my resort that day when Lisa and Jennie argue because something bad happen you know, aish!

I never really cry like that though, i never really show my crying, sad side because i don't want people to think that I'm weak, that I'm just a stupid girl. I want them to think that I'm strong and confident but Chae didn't see that to me instead she see me as Jisoo............. as me. That's what i like about Chae, she never dissapoint and hurt me.

I hope that everything will be alright especially Jennie who's somewhere else.

-

A/N

I'm giving Jisoo and Chae a pov because i want their side to be heard you know :)

(true true)