Chapter 4

chapter 3 is long sorry for that.
i may or may not put pictures here but make sure to ready your wifi :)
(that's the 2018 me reminding you for what is about to happen😅)

-

Lisa's pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. Seeing the beautiful sun shines through my window that hits my face. I saw how the clouds are moving, the trees waving and the birds flying. I stood up, stretching my bones then proceeded to my bathroom.

I wash my face, clean my teeth and brush my hair. you know morning routine.

I check my phone wondering if someone texted me or something. When I saw.....

Someone followed me

Someone followed me. not just someone but a girl who's been on my mind since last night and speaking of last night....

I suddenly remembered what happened.

last night

We're all shopping, picking what we want. I saw a pretty dress and said "This would fit you" to the mandu girl beside me. She replied by saying "You sure?" and smiled at me. Her smile makes my heart melts. "Yeah" i replied with a smile while scratching my head feeling all shy in front of her. " Okay I'll try it on" She looked at the dress and get it, she then went to the fitting room to try it. "Omo!" The other girl said. I stood up from where i was sitting and looked at her "owww my heart!" i said and chuckled. She's blushing and so i thought that i should capture this beautiful moment. I saw a spotlight near us and put her there, i grab my camera and take a picture.
She chuckled because the other girl and Chae shout at the same time.

"COUPLE!"

But then i didn't notice that this would be here reaction and clicked.

We're done now shopping, and ready to go home. We are in the parking lot where we first met when this girl gave me a peck on my cheecks so i say "@panpriyaya" then she went inside their car and leave with her unnie.