Chapter 46

Jisoo's pov

I don't know what's happening to Jennie in her room. It's been days since Jennie spoke to us and she didn't even eat nor drink water or whatever. I'm so worried about her.

I try to knock at her door but some part of me says not to do it.

"Unnie, what are you doing in front of Jennie's room? You want to talk to her?" Chae said looking so worried.

"Uh... i ju..just want to..to ask her i..if she would li..like to-" i feel so vulnerable in front of chae and I don't want that but this has to go

"Unnie, you okay?"

Dang, i stuttered. Chae went closer to me and look at me in the eye, i can't handle it anymore. The tears fell down on my face and I don't know what to do anymore. Chae hug me and whisper "I will talk to her unnie, just go take some rest" She kissed my forehead and guide me to my room.

As i lay on my bead Chae closed my door. I can't, I'm hurting knowing that everyone's hurting especially my sister, Jennie. I'm now sobbing when i felt my eyes are getting heavy so i take a nap.

-

Chae's pov

The three boys are visiting us everyday just to check if Jennie went out of her room and making sure if we're okay.

Since Lisa's confession, I'm starting to feel worried about her. What happened to her? Why i didn't know about that before? Where is she right now? Is she dead or alive? She's my best friend more like my sister. I'm always the one with her when she feels down but right now I'm not there for her. She's all by herself that makes me more worried.

Jennie unnie? I don't know what's happening behind her door. I can tell that every night, i can hear her crying and saying "It's all my fault! Lisa please pick up! I'm so sorry okay? Freak! Lisa....." I can hear her sobbing at night but when it's morning i can't hear anything inside her room. In the afternoon i can hear her phone playing some songs. I don't really know what's happening to her inside.

Jisoo, my chikin is worriedly sick because of what Jennie's doing. Unnie's right, Jennie didn't go out her room just to eat or just talk to us. Since then we didn't see her at all nor her shadows.

I want to knock and i was about to but my hand stopped. I inhale then exhale and knock, but this time it's real. I knock gently to her door but no respond. I knock again a little louder but still no respond. So i just said to her door that "Unnie, if you want to talk about it I'm always here okay? We're so worried about you. Please come out and let's have a talk. We can fix this and we can overcome this" I said in a gentle voice. I was about to leave when i hear her talk. "What is it again?" I said and lean closer to the door. "I just want my Lisa" She said and i can feel how hurt she was when she's saying Lisa's name. I didn't say anything, i just closed my eyes when tears falling down on my face but i wiped it immediately

-

No one's pov

"We'll try to visit everyday just to check you guys if everything okay" Taehyung said and patted Jisoo's shoulder.

"Just make sure Jennie's okay" Taeyong said in half smile.

Jungkook didn't say anything he just followed his boys while looking down.

They are all sad because of what happened.

-

After 2 months of being sad. Jisoo, Chae and the three boys are can finally laugh about silly stuff but still in the process of moving forward. Jennie is still not going out of her room, there's no sign of her. I mean she's not talking or looking in everyone's eyes. She's still trying her best to move forward

All of them are still worried because Jennie is not like that, she can handle being hurt fast but this time she took so long because who would've move on that fast?

All of them went to the living room of the four gilrs' house, i mean three girls because Lisa is not there anymore. They talk about what happened to Jennie especially to Lisa because they didn't talk that day, they just panicked and cry.

conversation at the living room.

Tae: What exactly did happened to Lisa?

Jisoo: Chae knows what happened *pointed at Chae who's looking at her hands on her lap*

Jungkook: Care to share?

Taeyong: We didn't actually talk about this before but now is the time.

Taehyung: he's right! i mean we should fix this. But in the other way around *he look at the others and nodded while smiling*

Jisoo: Wait, we should talk about the situation that happened last last month first before anything else!

Taeyong: yes. *look at her* Chae?

They all look at Chae and she widen her eyes then started to speak up.

Chae: Sh..she said e..everything to m..me. Well i guess i..it's not that everything everything b..but i..i think it i..is?

Jisoo: Just say it!

Chae: o..okay okay. geez! don't stress me guys. I'm started to sweat and feel nervous. Like I'm in a hot seat of something

S I L E N C E

Before Chae speak up, she inhaled then exhaled while the others are all eyes and ears to Chae.

Chae: So..........