Chapter 25

Chaeyoung's pov

What is the meaning of this?

photographer L? Jennie kim? Taeyong?

Wait what? What is happening to the world? Am i hallucinating or something? JENNIE KIM IS OUT THERE NOT TALKING TO US FOR A YEAR? then this taeyong? I DON'T KNOW HIM AND I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS BUT wait, who's photographer L?........

"KIM JISOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

-

Jisoo's pov

"KIM JISOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

What now? She's screaming again, this girl has a problem on her mouth maybe she ate her microphone.

"What!?"

"JISOO FREAKING KIM, DID YOU SAW THIS?"

"STOP SCREAMING PARK FREAKING CHAEYOUNG!"

Chae widen her eyes for about 5 seconds but then she gave her phone to me.

"I think that's not true i mean look photographer L? maybe it's Lea, Liane or whatever and i know Jennie is alive. I don't care who's Taeyong." I rolled my eyes to Chaeyoung

"Maybe you're right but what if- or maybe not. I'm still assuming that my bestfriend is still alive chu-"

"You're always thinking of something, you should take a rest you know" I kissed Chae's forehead and go back to my laptop.

But what if she's right that Lisa is alive, Taehyung only said that Lisa's dead to hide. But why Lisa? So many questions came into my mind but I don't want to jump into conclusions maybe it's just someone who's name is lea or lianne that is famous as a photographer. Who knows?

-

Taeyong's pov

It was nice being with Jennie, she's now talking to me. We've been through a lot of stuffs. Before Jennie doesn't want to talk or laugh she's sometimes crying all night i don't know why but now she's the opposite. She's recovering and little by little she remember something but not that clear. Sometimes she had a bad dream that her girlfriend died, she told me that. Everytime she remember something or dream something she immediately go to me to tell me everything and I'm listening very carefully. All i can say that before she hit her car she had a bad past and she's in pain but now look at her she's strong she can managed to talk and laugh in front of me. Jennie look comfortable around me and i feel the same too.

One month ago, Jennie told me that she's a model from someone's company (that's her dream) so i asked her if she wants to be a model she simply answered yes and she also wants to be a photographer because that's what her girlfriend in the past wants. She sure love her girlfriend and i love her too.

I help her to become a model because before we met I'm a famous model. I take Jennie to the company where i model, my manager thinks that Jennie has a future in modeling and yes she definitely has a future. She's killing every pose, she's burning.

The two of us called Jenyong i don't know if that's a ship name or whatsoever but i like how it sounds. I know she's in love with someone else but that's all in the past it can change though.

❤ 💬Liked by kimnini, youngdo, jaehyun and 5,861,632othersyongtae thanks to @kimnini for this💕

❤ 💬
Liked by kimnini, youngdo, jaehyun and 5,861,632others
yongtae thanks to @kimnini for this💕

jenyongshippers: I'm 100% sure that this two is a couple 😍🎉

yongblack: my jenyong heart 💕😱😱😱😳

kimnini: your welcome!

rośepasta: COUPLE! you know you should have a squad with @parkrośe @jichuuu @photographerL @taetae @kookieee @kimnini 😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕

yongtae: I don't really know them, but maybe I'll hit them up 😊

rośepasta: Just bring Jennie to you 😍😍😍😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😳😍😱😍😳😍😳😍😱😍😳 HE FREAKING NOTICED ME! 😅