Chapter 12 (1)

gonna revise as much as i can
-

Lisa's pov

No! no! don't leave nini!

girl's voice: I'm going to miss you lisa

No! what's happening?

Ahhhhhh! I scream so loud that cause me to have a head ache so i hold my head.

What? what is this? what am i doing here? where's my nini? who's nini? comeback!

The nurse came and called the doctor immediately.

What is happening? I don't understand! why is there a voice in my head? what's wrong with me? why am i even here?

nurse: just calm down okay!

The doctor came and injected some medicine that cause me to go to sleep.

nini! i said with my eyes are shutting

-
Next morning

The sun is hitting my bare face, i could touch it with my own hand. I feel the heat coming through the window. The sun shines so bright that i can't really open my eyes when a tall girl blocked the sun out of my face.

Tall girl: Hey Lisa! You okay now?

Lisa: What happened? I was about to stand up when the tall girl didn't let me.

Tall girl: Do you remember anything?

Lisa: All i remember is the name coming from my head and i remember that i was in the airport hugging someone but what am i doing there?

Tall girl: What is the name?

Lisa: I call her nini

I looked at the tall girl but i couldn't see her face clearly because of the against the light effect of the sun. I hold my head because it hurts so much.

Tall girl: I should call the doctor, wait here!

Lisa: Ahhhhhh! I yelled when the tall girl leave the room, why am i even yelling? I look at the mirror in front of me and the water in my eyes began to fall, as i see myself crying, i heard name from my head that cause me to even yell loud and cross my arms and legs. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Doctor: Lisa! You need to rest, just take a deep breathe

Nurse: We need some..... (blah blah blah blah don't know what she's saying)

Tall girl: Everything's gonna be alright okay?

Doctor: Just breathe! breathe!

Tall girl: Inhale..... exhale.....

Doctor: there you go, you just need to take this med and drink this water. The doctor point his finger in the table where the medicine and water are placed.

I took the medicine and drink my water when i feel so sleepy.

-

Next morning

I opened my eyes with Chaeyoung in my right side holding my hands, is she sleeping? why am i here? am i in the hospital? what? what happened?

My right hand moved when i saw Chae woke up.

Chae: Hey Lisa glad you're okay

Lisa: What happened?

Chae: We've been here for like 2 days now i think or maybe 3 days. You passed out when we're in airport.

Lisa: Where's Jennie and Jisoo?

Chae: They said that they are now in japan.

Lisa: Wha...what ha...happ...end for 2 days?

Chae: Your condition is coming back

Lisa: What do you mean?

Chae: Remember 2 years ago when the doctor said that you must not get tired and not cry a lot because if you do you passed out and when you wake up you didn't know everyone's name it's like you have amnesia. But the doctors still couldn't tell what is your real condition. Why this is all heppening. Chae look at me still confused as i am on what is really happening.

That's the reason we decided to go to Thailand because there maybe they can tell what is my conditon really was.

Lisa: So i did it again?

Chae: Yeah! And I've been here since you passed out.

Lisa: Thankyou chae for not leaving me.

Chae: Just take some rest okay!

I can see that Chae is really concerned and she knew that she's my only family here in korea.

Lisa: Just please don't tell Jisoo about this especially Jennie okay? I smiled a little bit to Chae and saw her nodded and leave the room.

I should go to sleep, i really need to rest.

20 minutes later

I couldn't sleep thinking about my condition, what is this thing called? Why this is happening to me? why me? all that thoughts pop up in my head when i didn't notice that i fall asleep.

-

This chapter will take up to 3 parts. Just wait for the other 😊 (your 2018 author is confusing but i like how this flow hahahaha)