Chapter 15

No one's pov

Jisoo is already awake and preparing for breakfast alone in the kitchen. Stretching her both arms while yawning, you can see that she got up early just to make breakfast for her gi- erase that- for herself, she make breakfast for herself. She fry the chicken and put it on the sandwich, she then put some onion, lettuce and a little bit of sauce. She walk to the living room while holding the plate with her sandwich and sat on the couch. She turn on the tv then watch some cartoons. Her morning agenda.

Lisa is now awake, she look at the ceiling, she look at the walls, she look all over the room then look at the girl beside her who's facing the wall. She's beautiful as an angle. Seeing everyday this lovely girl beside her can complete her day, she's whipped for this girl and yes it is Jennie. Lisa caresses Jennie's hair and kiss her on top of her head. Jennie suddenly face Lisa and wrap Jennie's arms into Lisa's waist. Lisa wrap her arms to Jennie's. They cuddled for almost half a minute but Lisa can detect food by her nose. She gently let go of the cuddle with Jennie and went out of the room. Lisa saw Jisoo eating her sandwich which made Lisa crave but Jisoo is being Jisoo, sensing that Lisa is watching her so she slowly bit her sandwich and close her eyes while chewing. Lisa look so hungry, she even lick her lips but Jisoo is repeating what she did that made Lisa more hungry. Lisa couldn't take it anymore and went to Jisoo's sandwich to steal it.

Jisoo: Lisa yah!

Lisa: I'm so hungry unnie!

Jisoo: You leave Jennie just for this?

Lisa: What do you mean?

Jisoo: Aish Jendeuk will get mad at you for leaving her, she likes cuddles in the morning

Lisa: I'm really really hungry unnie!

Jisoo: You like my sandwich?

Lisa: It's the best for me

Jisoo: I'll make you another one if you want

Lisa: Yes unnie please (Lisa said while taking a bite to her sandwich)

Jisoo went to the kitchen and did the same thing to make sandwich and this time she'll make four because there are four hungry animals in the house.

Chaeyoung opened Jisoo's room door but her eyes are still close and she's scratching her tummy.

Chae: What was that smell?

Jisoo: Oh pasta! You're awake

Lisa: Jisoo unnie is good at making sandwich. Wanna try some chipmunk?

Jisoo: Yeah suit yourself

Chae opened her eyes to see what is happening. Lisa gave the sandwich to Chae and take a bite. Chae was surprised because it's so good, Lisa's right. Chae look at Jisoo who's busy making sandwiches, she's in love with her Jisoo unnie.

Lisa: Whipped!

Jennie heard what the 3 girls are talking about so she went out of her room and take a look but didn't look at Lisa at all. A mad kitten that she is.

Jisoo: Jendeuk!

Chae: Oh good morning unnie!

Jennie: Morning! What's happening?

Lisa: Jisoo unnie is making sandwiches for the four of us

Jennie: What are you doing unnie?

Jisoo: Making sandwiches, if you want I'll bring some to the resort

Chae: Please unnie!

Jennie went back to her room and shouted "Go wash yourselves, we're going to the resort!"

Jisoo and Chae nodded while Lisa is running to Jennie's room. She knows her girlfriend is mad and jisoo unnie was right about not leaving jennie on the bed alone.

-

Jennie's room

*knock

Jennie: You know you can enter anytime you want (Jennie coldly said)

Lisa: Uh... are you mad?

Jennie: What do you think?

Lisa: I forgot that you're with me. I'm sorry

Jennie: You forgot? How? What?

Lisa: I don't know....

Jennie: You don't remember that I'm here?

Lisa: I don't actually and who are you exactly?

Jennie: I'm you princess. Wait what? You don't know who am i?

Lisa: Uhmmm. And why am i even here?

Jennie: You're acting really weird again!

Lisa went out of the room and saw Chae and Jisoo but she just furrowed her brow and touch her head. Chae noticed Lisa so she put down her sandwich and went to Lisa as fast as she can. It's attacking.

Chae: You okay lis?

Lisa: Who are you?

Chae: I'm chaeyoung, lis!

Lisa: I..i can't.....

Chae: You can't what?

Lisa: walk

Lisa fell down on the floor. Chaeyoung immediately hold Lisa's arm to lift her but Lisa couldn't stand at all.

Chae: Jennie unnie!

Jennie: Yeah?

Chae: What happened to Lisa?

Jennie: She forgot who am i and she forgot thet she's with me. We are talking when i saw her left my room

Chae: It's happening again!

jisoo: What happening here?

Jennie: Lisa forgot about my existence. I can't believe this!

Chae: She couldn't walk, just please help me lift her up

Jennie: Why are you like that lili?

Jisoo: This is strange!

Chae: Lis, hey!

Lisa: Oh! Chae

Jennie: You forgot your own girlfriend but Chae didn't? What even is this?

Jisoo: I don't know what's happening but this is Lisa a year ago!

Chae: I know! BUT CAN YOU PLEASE JUST HELP ME! I already told you twice and I'm not gonna say it again for the third time

Jisoo: Oh yeah! Where to?

Chae: On the couch

Jisoo: Hana dul set

Jisoo and Chae lift Lisa up and put her on the couch. Jennie being confused on what's happening so is Jisoo but Chae is aware of it. She knows what's happening but doesn't want to tell it to the girls because it's not her problem to tell. Chae needs to wait for Lisa to tell it to the girls before she talk about it.

Jennie: She acted really strange lately!

Jisoo: Yeah remember one year ago?

-

😉