Chapter 40

Jennie's pov

It's been a month now, where the hell is Lisa? I'm starting to give up. I think there's no chance that i will see her ever again. Why so good at hiding Lisa!?

I sigh long and deep thinking about what happened to me this past few weeks.

Flashback

I was walking in the train station to find Lisa because last time we're here we took photos so maybe she's here bringing back the memories we shared. I'm looking around the station when someone bumped me and just say sorry then bow. I furrowed my brow then she leaves. I didn't even see her or his face and her or his hair because the person is wearing a cap and a face mask so i ignore it and walk.

end of flashback

There's also this one time when I'm in an ice cream shop to buy, duh!? what did you expect?

flashback

I'm going inside the ice cream shop to buy my favorite milk ice cream. Chae and Jisoo unnie are in the restaurant because they said that they have meeting there so I'm all alone now. I'm ordering my milk ice cream. The person in the cashier gave it to me when someone grab my ice cream..... like intentionally. I was like what the? but she or he just leave like nothing's happened. I didn't see her or his face, i don't know the gender either. The person is wearing a hoodie and a mask.

end of flashback

I don't even understand why, but everytime i saw someone like that kind of situation he or she is wearing a cup, a hoodie and a mask. Like for real though. I don't know what even is happening!

It's always like that, i will always bump with someone or just talk. Gosh! what is happening to this world?

LALISA FREAKING MANOBAN! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!???

person: uh don't shout....you are in a public place *leaves*

Jennie: it's none of your business!!!!!

What the heck? Who is that?

The world is so frustrating i need to relax.

I went to the café where we usually go here in Hongdae. As i opened the glass door i inhaled and exhaled knowing that I'm alone going to this café today. Always alone.

I'm here at the corner to the left of the door because the couch is soft and I'm by myself. I don't want to talk with people. On my right side is the glass window, where i can see people walking outside. On my left side are 2 tables with 4 chairs and the cashier. In front of me are just tables with chairs and people talking.

The waitress came to me with a smile on her face.

Waitress: Good afternoon, do you want something to order? *smile*

Jennie: Uh.. yes, i want some lemonade and banana muffin *smile*

Waitress: would that be all ma'am? *writing my order and smile*

Jenniw: uh. yes! *smile*

Waitress: I'll be back to serve your order *bow and leave*

I just nodded and get my phone on my black shoulder bag.

As i opened my phone i saw the twitter app, whoa! I never use this since forever. I clicked the twitter app and it says that i need to sign in so i did and I'm shookt because i know my password and my username, i didn't even forgot about it.

I scroll up and down, nothing's happening. I clicked my profile, this is some old photo, i need to change my profile, so i did changed it. Yes i did changed my profile picture but only the...... color of it *laugh inside* but i do changed my name and my username.

I look at the messages and saw the username @limariioo I widen my eyes and immediately go to the profile. I saw some tweets especially this.

I'm freaking out right now, like what the heck? This is Lisa right? and

I'm freaking out right now, like what the heck? This is Lisa right? and........and sh...she tweeted 3 seconds ago. Oh my! Don't worry Lili i will find you and you'll be mine again! What!!!!!??? *widen eyes and cover my mouth with one hand and the other is holding my phone*

Waitress: Uh, ma'am you okay?

I nodded and face the waitress.

Jennie: Uh. y..yes

Waitress: Here's your lemonade and banana muffin *smile and leave*

I nodded and smile. I look again at my phone and blink for so many times. I'm so shookt right now, like what the?

I clicked the messege button and saw our conversation. I remember all of this, she's so freaking sweet and I'm so lucky to have her. I'm about to type something but i realized that i shouldn't because i want to suprise her if i find her. I will give the best tight hug and kissed to her, i will never let go of her ever again! Like what she have said "if you find me then I'm yours" You will be mine again i promise! *wink* Why am i winking to my phone? hahaha I'm crazy because of Lisa.

Do i need to message her? Is she going to reply? Maybe she's busy! But what if she moved on? What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if she has a girlfriend now? Aish! What am i even thinking? Message her or not? Message her or not? I need to drink this lemonade first and eat this banana muffin. I'm so hungry, this thinking thing is frustrating and i feel hungry.

I'm done eating my banana muffin but my lemonade is not yet done. I put down my lemonade and get some tissue to wipe my mouth.

I'm ready to have a conversation to you Lalisa freaking Manoban, but first let me tweet something............................

-

next chapter