Please read

If you guys are confused on what's happening in this story it's like this.

-

Lisa and Chaeyoung are friends since the spilled coffee on the dress thing. They live in one house.

Jennie is the adopted sister of Jisoo because Jennie's parents died.
They live in one house as well.

Jennie, Jisoo, Chae and Lisa met in a parking lot (rooftop of the mall to be exact). Jennie and Jisoo almost kill Lisa that is going outside the car.

The four of them are together eating and going shopping when Jennie and Lisa felt the 'love at first sight' thing. Both of them are treating each other like a couple.

Chae and Jisoo didn't like each other but they talk sometimes and they argue on small things.

Lisa has Alzheimer's disease which she has a temporarily memory loss. The doctor explain it on chapter 12 (2). Chaeyoung is the one who take care of her.

Jisoo especially Jennie doesn't have an idea about Lisa's condition because Lisa doesn't want to hurt Jennie.

Jisoo and Jennie went to japan because of Their parents business.

Lisa and Chae went to Thailand to have treatment for Lisa's condition, that's the plan and the doctor in korea said that it's best for her to go to thailand.

The 1 and a half year thing happened with explanations on each persons.

-

I'm just planning on something that's why the time is fast like a freaking flash.

(hahahahahahaha nakakatawa tong 2018 author nyo)