Chapter 50

No one's pov

inside Lisa's room

[this is all just their conversations and I'll show you guys the pictures and notes on the board]

Taeyong is sitting on the bean bag playing with his phone. Jungkook already read all the notes on the board and saw the picture so he decided to eat the foods that Chae and Jisoo ordered for them earlier. Chae and Jisoo are done reading the notes and loong the pictures. Chae lay down on Lisa's bed while Jisoo is with Jungkook eating her chicken. Taehyung and Jennie are looking at the pictures and reading the notes on the board.

Jennie: I wonder when did Lisa decorate and arrange her room like this.

Taehyung: Actually, i have a guess.

Jennie: What is it?

Taehyung: you had a traumatic amnesia right? and she fake her death? since then you four never visit these house.

Jennie: Yeah. But what are you trying to say?

Taehyung: we lived in the same house that time and Lisa will just leave in the middle of the night but we don't know where she's going. One time i got curious so i followed her and saw her buying some stuff. Then one day i followed her again and saw her entering this house with the stuffs she bought so i guess that's where the time she fix her room like this.

Jennie: Is she a future teller or something? because she knows what will happen about everything but she still blame herself for that.

Taehyung: ever since i met Lisa, as her doctor. I was with her always, she's blaming herself because someone died in the hospital like it's her fault hahaha. Since then when something bad happened for someone she will blame herself even though it's not really her fault. Well i didn't mean to say that it's someone's fault it's just that i truly believe on what she said to me when we hang out. She said that "It's okay to blame yourself so that you can't see them suffering and Tae, it's okay for me to suffer than seeing my love ones suffering" She never really wanted to hurt anyone of us nor leave us. It's just the fact that she wanted us all happy by taking all our pain.

Jennie: yeah, she's always there even though we didn't realize it. It's like she's an angle that sent to us to protect us.....to guide us....and to...love us.

Taehyung: we're talking about her like she's dead or something hahaha anyways did you read the note beside your picture? It's long though and also *Taehyung went to the side table and opened the third drawer then get the box. He ran to Jennie and gave it to her* Here, if you have time. Look inside the box and see for yourself. Read the note beside the picture of you and Lisa on the board, it says that there's a box in the third drawer. I'm sorry because you were suppose to open the drawer but instead i opened it but not the box because it's private. *Taehyung patted Jennie's shoulder and went to the living room*

Jennie look at box then at the board and look closely so that she can able to see what the picture is and what's written on the note. She then first saw the picture of Lisa with Jisoo and a note beside.

 She then first saw the picture of Lisa with Jisoo and a note beside