Chapter 32

"oh right! it's just that......."

Jennie walked out the room and went to the swimming pool area where Lili is. They both stare at each others eyes.

Lili: i..i'm your........

*ringgggg*

Jennie's phone ring so she look at her phone immediately

yongyong is calling...

Jennie: why?

yongyong: can we walk outside?

Jennie: Okay (smile and leave the room not minding what Lili is abou to say

Lili: jen?

Jennie locked the door

Lili: I'm your "ex girlfriend" and i.....i still love you (she suddenly felt  tear escape from her eyes. she immediately wipe it and whisper to herself  to try again next time)

-

Jennie saw Taeyong waiting outside looking like a kid who stole his food.

Jennie: Why so sad yongyong? (patting Taeyong's head)

Taeyong: Come! (grab Jennie's hand and walk)

Jennie: Slow down yongyong! (jennie said while her eyes are wide)

Taeyong: I know you still love Lisa but that photographer....... something.... i don't-

Jennie: You don't what? (furrowed brow)

Taeyong: I don't trust or like her. So please avoid that photographer! (Taeyong face Jennie. Now they are one inch from each others face)

Jennie: I don't know why you don't like her but i like her because i feel safe around her and yong.......

Jennie caresses Taeyong's cheeks. He hold Jennie's hand on his cheecks. Taeyong touched Jennie's lips by his own lips it means that they are now kissing.

Jennie gasp holding her chest and widen her eyes.

Jennie: w..what just happened?

Taeyong: I love you Jennie and i don't want anyone else to come my way with you, i really really love you nini. (Hold Jennie's shoulder and try to kiss her again but she step back) Wha...what's wrong nini? (Confused)

Jennie: I...i don't want...... i mean i don't love y-

Jennie heard a branch broke she then look at the direction where it came from but Taeyong held Jennie's chin to face him.

Taeyong: Jennie, what's wrong? Tell me! (furrowed brow and begging)

Jungkook: Oh hey guys!

Jungkook came from nowhere.

Jungkook: I'm going to swim i need some fresh water on my body (smiling at the two)

Jennie: Oh...okay i need to go to my room. (run to her room leaving Taeyong at Jungkook)

Jungkook: bye jennie! (waved at Jennie who's running away) Oh hey Taeyong want to swim? i really really need some frest wate- (taeyong leave jungkook who's still talking) okay? I'm by myself (hold his shirt) It's okay now.... you can go out! (he shouted) you know you should say it to her early so that you can get your nini back. And.... i think she has feelings for you too. (look at the person beside him) thank you Kookie? (wave his head and raise his hand for a high five. The figure just nodded) okay? I'm going to the kitchen maybe there's food there (run) bye Manoban! (waved his hand to manoban)