Chapter 29

No one's pov

2 days later

on instagram

Peeps

jichuuu
we are now in the café, we'll wait you guys.

kookieee
on our way

yongtae
on our way too!

jichuuu
take care 😊

-

at the café

Rośe: You think that photographerL is Lisa?

Jisoo: I don't think so, i never really met her i mean i never saw her face nor talk to her

Rośe: Same!

Jungkook, Taehyung and Lili have arrived

Jisoo: Hey guys!

Jungkook: Hey hey hey, nice to see you guys again (hugs each other) it's been a long time!

Rośe: Yes! how are you guys? you look handsome now (sarcastic)

Taehyung: Back then we're handsome but now we're more handsome (smirked)

Jisoo: Is that photographerL? (pointing at the girl behind jungkook and taehyung)

Taehyung: uh, yes. This is-

PhotographerL: It's so nice to see you guys! (Lili, cut Taehyung and hug Jisoo and Rośe tight)

Rośe: Nice to see you photographerL, i mean lili (Rośe smiled)

Jisoo: Why do you have face masked though?

Lili: Oh! b..because i..i'm al..lergic outside (smile then hold her shirt to breathe)

Jennie and Taeyong just arrived

Jisoo: Oh here's Jennie and Taeyong!

Jennie: Hi, hi, (hugs the girls) sorry we're late Taeyong is talking to his boss this morning so yeah!

Taeyong bow his head so are the others then smiled

Jennie look at Lili who's staring at the sky. She noticed that Jennie is looking at her.

Jennie: Is that-

Lili: Lili! (grab Jennie's hand and hug her tight like there's no tomorrow. Jennie widen her eyes) oh! so..sorry for that.

Jisoo: Your voice is familiar..... like really really familiar! (Jisoo stared at Lili who's sweating but Rośe shouted that the van is here)

Jungkook: I'm so excited especially for the foods (rubbing his hands and smiling)

Rośe: Same! (winked at Jungkook)

The boys help each other to carry the bags inside while the girls are just chillin'but Lili is not, she help the boys to carry the bags.

Jennie: Let the boys carry the bags Lili! (She smiled at Lili that made her follow what Jennie said)

The sitting arrangements are

driver > security
Jisoo > Rośe
Jennie > Lili
Taeyong > Jungkook > Taehyung

While in the van Jisoo and Rośe are whispering about Lili.