Chapter 48

No one's pov

Jungkook: I'm hungry!

Taehyung: you're always hungry *tease Jk*

Jungkook punch Taehyung's arm and they started to act like a kid.

Jisoo: stop fighting kids, Aish!

Jungkook: Who's kids?

Jisoo: You two are. kids playing around *rolled eyes*

Taehyung: You're also a kid, don't you remember? *laugh at his question then Jungkook laugh too*

Chae: Come on! stop that nonsense. I'll order foods what do you guys want? *pointing at the others*

Jisoo: chikin
Jungkook: ramen
Taehyung: fish

They said in unison but Chae didn't understand at all so she asked Taeyong instead.

Taeyong: I'll just have noodles *smile then sit on the couch and rested his head*

By the way, while they are talking earlier they are sitting on the floor. Jungkook is hugging a pillow. Taehyung's head is on his hand beside him is Taeyong who's leaning her hands at the back. Chae beside Taeyong indian sit and beside her is Jisoo who's just playing the carpet and beside Jisoo is Jungkook. They are in the circle formation so yeah.

Chae: Okay, I'll leave. Chikin, don't you wanna come with me? *she said playfully. Jisoo nodded and followed her outside*

Jungkook and Taehyung are about to go to Lisa's room because they are staying there for a sleep over when they heard a closing door to Jennie's room.

Jungkook: Maybe that's her bathroom door *look at Taehyung*

Taehyung: Maybe *raise shoulders then proceed to Lisa's room*

Lisa's room has a bright feeling when you entered. Jungkook and Taehyung can smell Lisa's perfume or should i say favorite perfume. When you entered you can see the decoration, the wall is decorated with a sunset theme and the lighs are hunging to the ceiling.

Jungkook: I think she did plan all of this *he said while looking at the pictures*

Taehyung: yes you're right. *he said while opening the drawers to the side of the bed*

Taehyung found a folder but before he grab it he whisper "Lisa, i know this is your privacy but I'm curious about what's inside your room so i will check all of them. If you leave a note here inside this folder with permission I'm will gladly do so" Jungkook noticed Taehyung whispering so he smirked then continue to read the notes in each picture on the board with plastic covers.

-

Jungkook's pov

Lisa's so neat to her room. As we entered her room i saw the decoration and i was so shook because i never really entered Lisa's room ever since. Well now i guess it's the right time. As we walk inside, i saw a board, not just any other board but it's a board with designs, pictures and notes on it and it is covered in plastic, a transparent one so that we can able to see it.

I look closely to the pictures and i widen my eyes when i saw my picture with her with a note.