Chapter 34

11:45 pm

Jisoo's pov

It's raining again, how can we suppose to enjoy this night? Aish! Everytime it rains i feel sad, i feel empty and i feel unloved. Why does the feeling is like this? It's been almost a day since we're here at the resort and there's so many things that happened already. As i look at Chaeyoung, who's laying on the bed while playing her mario cart, i feel happy but when i think of someone and that someone is Jennie and Lisa it feels that there's something wrong between them. Why do i have this kind of feeling everytime it rains? I wish that if i snap my fingers i could forget everything that happened but it's hard. I don't want to be like Jendeuk who can't remember everything because of her bad past. I should learn from it and move on....... but how can i move on when the people around me are sad and in pain? I don't know what else to describe my feelings when it's raining, all i know is that........ I'm sad. And.........and i don't want people to pity me because I'm being like this. *deep and long sigh*

-

Chaeyoung's pov

It's nice being here on our bed, Jisoo unnie and me are sharing in one bed, playing my favorite game, mario cart. I took glances to Jisoo unnie, i know she's not like that. I mean..... she look sad and she has deep thoughts. I can't blame her for eveything, she always do everything to make everyone happy especially me and now there's Jennie in other room. She's trying her best to communicate to Jennie even though she can't remember everything because of what happened. Since Lisa passed away and Jennie never showed up, that's the last time i saw Jisoo unnie crying but these past few months i didn't see her cry or being sad. It seem different today, as i took a look at her she sigh, a long and deep sigh while closing her both eyes. Something's wrong, is this about her parents business? about me? about Lisa? about Jennie? about herself? or about everyone who surround her? This is not the Jisoo i know, the Jisoo i know is happy and has a strong personality but how? why? what? What else to ask? I hate you rain because of you people are being so lonely and so sad! I wish everything will be okay so that we can be happy again just like before but even more.

-
guys listen to streetcar or won't live here by Daniel Caesar. Your choice :)
-

Taeyong's pov

All i think about right now is Jennie. It's always been about her but she never love me back as much as i love her, this is all because of that Lisa! I don't want to hurt her ex girlfriend because i don't have the right to hurt her and i don't have the right to stop Jennie from loving Lisa. All i can do is wait and love. If Jennie wants me to leave, I'll leave because in that way she can be with Lili, that photographer. I know she love that photographer and i can't stop her, it's Jennie's decision after all. I'm with her for a year....and.....and i can feel that she did love me but only as a friend, a best friend. I'm always by her side no matter what, i remember few months ago when Jennie told me about her ex girlfriend.

flashback

Jennie: Yong!

Taeyong: Yeah?

Jennie: You know, i keep on dreaming about my ex girlfriend and i don't know why?

Taeyong: What is it about?

Jennie: It's just that...... we keep on sayong i love you to each other. It's like i can't leave her or let her go and she did the same to me. Last night i dreamt about her but that time i can see her face clearly.

Taeyong: How does she look like?

Jennie: She look so beautiful! I can see her eyes that sparkle and has a lot of emotions. I can see her nose that is just perfect for her face. I can see her cheeks that i....i really really wanted to pinch. Her lips that made my heart melts, the way she say such things to me it's so freaking adorable. Her hands that if i hold it, it's just perfect because it fits. Her long tight and warm hugs that i wish it will never end. I feel safe around her and happy. I think i remember her by my dreams and everytime i dream about her, i can see myself smiling when i wake up. Yong! you okay? you look frozen there hihihihi

Taeyong: i........... it's just that, the way y..you describe her. You really love her don't you?

Jennie: Of course she's my ex girlfriend, but now i feel that i still love-

Taeyong: That you still love her?

Jennie: I'm so sorry yong!

Taeyong: Well i can't do what i wanted to do and i don't want to stop you and of course i don't want to hurt you. Just remember that i will always be right here for you okay?

She gave me the biggest smile I've never see since the day i met her.

end flashback

She's whipped for her girl. The way Jennie describe that Lisa, she make herself smile and laugh. It hurts so much but like what I've said that i will always be here for her.

-

Taehyung's pov

You know what's painful? Seeing your so called sister hurt. And you know what's more painful than that? Seeing Jennie forgot about everything. But you know what's more and more painful than that?.................. Seeing Jennie and Lisa separated like nothing happened at all and seeing their relationship broken, forgotten and that's no longer to be fixed! I hope what ever decision Lisa make, she'll be happy and okay again.

-

Jungkook's pov

It's always raining when we're going to resorts. I remember what happened when Lisa, Taehyung and me are in the resort few months ago.

flashback

Lisa: I really want to swim to that beach!

Jungkook: I want to eat!

Lisa: Swim first!

Jungkook: Eat first!

Lisa: Swim!

Jungkook: Eat!

When suddenly the rain falls. Lisa and me just look at each other then laugh at ourselves.

Taehyung: See? you two should not fight because if you fight, the clouds will get mad. You know what.......let's just go home and have some nice dinner in our covered pool. Okay?

Jungkook and Lisa: Nice nice!

end of flashback

Everytime it rains, i still remember how happy Lisa, Taehyung and I are. But everything ended with a sad face that can't never be erased. I wish everything is just easy as that and as happy as that.

I think it's better if we forget the past and start again.

-

No one's pov

Water starts to fall as if gravity is a soft music from the Earth, a sweat beckoning serenade. Maybe there's only black and white and different shades in between. The space of wonder of mystery. In that moment, the water have become an echo of life bursting into the night.

-

Guysssss, it's raining where i live and I'm listening to some songs that's why i wrote this chapter hahaha. Just giving some povs to the other characters, for you to understand what's their thoughts, opinions etc.

(cute ng 2018 author nyo hehehe)