Chapter 37

flashback

Jisoo is hungry that time so she decided to go to the kitchen to eat because there's no food in their room. While to the kitchen she turn her head to the left and saw a tall figure walking. She then approach the tall figure.

Jisoo: Hey, what are you doing here at 2 am?

The tall figure is walking on the beach. She's wearing a hoodie, a sweat pants and her earphones in her ears listening to some music while walking.
The tall figure didn't here what Jisoo is saying. Jisoo patted the tall figure's shoulder and she then removed her earphones.

Tall figure: yeah?

Jisoo: Oh it's you Lili! (sigh)

Lili: What are you saying? (smile)

Jisoo: I said, what are you doing here at 2 am? (smirked)

Lili: Oh, just thinking! (look at the sky)

Jisoo: What are you thinking? (look at Lili)

Lili: You don't even recognize me first before asking that question? (look at Jisoo and smirked)

jisoo: You are Lili! (look at the sand)

Lili: I need to tell you something! (look at the sand)

Jisoo: Yeah? (look at Lili)

Lili: I am Lisa, Lalisa Manoban. (whispers to Jisoo's ear)

Jisoo: What? No you're Lili, you silly! (laugh awkwardly)

Lili: Seriously, i am Lalisa Manoban! If you don't believe me that's okay. But i just wanted to say goodbye before i leave and please don't tell this to Rośe especially Jennie. (whispers that only Jisoo can hear)

Jisoo: Why not? We're friends now Lili! (smile)

Lili: Like what I've said i am Lalisa Manoban. Jungkook and Taehyung knows about this and they helped me! (still whispering)

Jisoo: No way? Is that really you? (look at Lisa closer)

Lisa removerd the hood on her head so that Jisoo is able to recognize her and her mask.

Jisoo: What!? You're alive? (Jisoo make an o and cover her mouth)

Lili: Yes, i am! Hi unnie, i really missed you

Jisoo hug Lisa tight like there's no tomorrow but Lisa let go of the hug.

Lili: unnie, i want you to promise me something! (Lisa hold Jisoo's shoulders and face Jisoo)

Jisoo: What is it? (smile widely)

Lili: Don't let Jennie do anything stupid when I'm not with her please unnie! (smile and nod)

Jisoo: Why do i have a feeling that you're leaving right after this? (turn her body to face the other side of the beach so that Lisa is now talking to Jisoo's back)

Lili: Because i do! (scratch her head and look down)

Jisoo: What do you mean? (Jisoo face Lisa and furrowed brow)

Lili: I'm leaving at 5 am today Taehyung and Jungkook? I already texted them to it but i need to see them before i lea-

Jisoo: But how about Chae and Jennie? you're not going to meet them before you leave? (looking worried)