Chapter 49

No one's pov

Earlier

Little did they know is that Everything that Jisoo, Chae, Taehyung, Jungkook and Taeyong said heard by someone that they can't able to see or recognize.

The person is there listening and smiling because of what the others are talking about. That person is sure to hear all. The person realized that it's true and there's no point in spending time crying or just being hurt instead spend your time while it last.

-

Taehyung's pov

Jungkook is staring at the pictures on the board while I'm opening the drawers of the side table of Lisa but before that i ask for her permission by whispering.

I opened that first drawer and saw a folder, i grab it and opened it. Whoa! There's so many papers here. The first page said

C E R T I F I C A T E

This is the proof that Lalisa Manoban is giving 30% of her income to Jennie Kim and 20% for Park Chaeyoung, Kim Taehyung, kim Jisoo, Jeon Jungkook and Lee Taeyong while the other 50% Is for Mrs and Mr. Manoban.

sign by The Association of Money Inc.
sign by Lalisa Manoban.

[i can't think of any name for the company hahaha]

Lisa! Why would you give your money to us?

I turn to the next page and it says that

House Contract

Seller: Peter Chu
Buyer: Lalisa Manoban

Property: 6 Gil Blvd, Gyeonggi Province, 102-dong 304-ho Jongnogu gwiha 30174

[i just deleted the house I'm supposed to put here because that's not the house 😅]

Amount: 2.7 million

Property name exchange: Ms. Jennie Kim

With other members:
Park Chaeyoung
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Jisoo
Lee Taeyong

Contact Number: 853******

Whoaaaaa! Lalisa Manoban is rich! How did she did this? I mean how did she buy this kind of house? I'm starting to ask some questions now.

I'm so amazed by the two pages what's next?

To Taehyung,

It's a note for me yesssssss! *i laugh* I noticed that Jungkook is already sleeping beside me so i sit properly and read the letter.

Mr. Taehyung you already know that Ms. Lisa is not there anymore. She gave us permission to live at the house since you're all not there. If you read this note kindly contact the number beside the board on Ms. Lisa's picture. If you called us we will arrive there for about 2 days and you'll start to live here in the house that was named by Ms. Jennie. We already fix everything here in the house and we're all waiting for your call. Thank you and have a nice day.

Mr. shim.

What the freak Lalisa? Seriously but how about this house, the house you used to live with the three girls? I need to call that number.