Chapter 16

1 year ago.......

Lisa woke up in the middle of the night as she began screaming like there's no tomorrow. She touch her head because it hurts so bad. She scream so loud that able to wake up Chaeyoung, who's in the next room. But Chae thought that maybe Lisa is having a bad dream but no, the scream didn't stop and became louder. Chae immediately went to Lisa's room, panicking.

Chae: Lisa are you alright? What happened?

Chae being the fragile one is starting to cry while Lisa is punching her head hard.

Chae: can't take this anymore we need to go to the hospital.

Chae wnt outside Lisa's room, she then went to her room, put on some hoodie and get her car key. She run fast to Lisa's room and piggy back Lisa who's in pain.

Chaeyoung drag Lisa's body to the back seat and closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Chaeyoung is panicking so she called Jisoo, who's still sleeping, for a help.

on the phone

Chae: Please pick up! please please please......

the call ended

Chae: Seriously? Jisoo unnie!!! i need you. please pick up

Chaeyoung is crying so hard, she look at the mirror that can able to see Lisa in the back who's lying and her arm on her head while the other arm on her stomach.

Chae: Lisa yah!

Lisa didn't response

Chae: Lalisa Manoban!

Still didn't response

They are now in front of the hospital. Chae run fast to see a nurse inside and tell that it's an emergency

The nurse called other nurses and went to the car to carry Lisa with the stretcher.

Chaeyoung is crying, she didn't know what to do.

Jisoo is calling...

Chae: unnie!

Jisoo: Why? I'm still sleeping and seriously in the middle of the night you're bothering-

Chae: It's Lisa! We're here in the hospital please come here i don't kno-

Jisoo: Wait what? Lisa? What happened?

Chae: Please unnie i need you here

Chaeyoung is crying so hard on the phone while talking to Jisoo

Jisoo woke up and get dressed she shouted to Jennie who's still sleeping. informing about her girlfriend being in a hospital right now.

Jisoo: Jennie!

Jennie: What!?

Jisoo: Let's go to the hospital!

Jennie: In the middle of the night?

Jisoo: Just please, Lisa is there!

Jennie: Wha.. Why?

Jisoo: Just hurry!

Jisoo and Jennie arrived to the hospital they ran fast to the nurse and ask where's Lisa. the nurse said that she's in the emergency room. Chaeyoung saw Jisoo and Jennie asking the nurse and call their names especially Jisoo.