Chapter 36

next morning

No one's pov

The rain stopped now they can only see the sunrise, it's beautiful. It's appealing to the eyes and it makes everyone happy by seeing the sunrise.

It is a new morning for everyone.

Jisoo and Rośe's room

Chaeyoung woke up stretching her arms and yawning. She look around the room and it sinked to her head that they are in a vacation. Chae saw Jisoo still sleeping so she got up and walk to Jennie and Lili's room just to check if everything's okay.

Chae is now in front of Jennie's room, she knocked but nobody is answering . I guess they are still sleeping, She thought to herself. Chae knocked again and finally Jennie opened the door for her.

In Jennie and Lili's room

Jennie is still sleeping, she's in deep sleep. Jennie turn her body to the side where Lili is sleeping, she were supposed to hug Lili but she's not there. I guess she's in the bathroom, Jennie thought to herself.

Jennie heard a knock coming from the door but she didn't mind to open it and go back to sleep but the person won't stop knocking so she stood up from the bed and opened the door lazyly.

Jennie: Oh, Rośe. Good mor *yawn* ning!

Rośe: How's your first day so far here? (Smiled)

Jennie: I don't remember what happened last night actually but i feel...... (she look down with a sad face)

Rośe: You what? (half smile)

Jennie: Uh, nothing! Come inside (she look up and smile to Rośe)

Rośe went inside the room while Jennie is leading the way.

Rośe sat down on the couch and look around while Jennie is going to the bathroom. She noticed that Lili's not there so she thought that maybe Lili is in the swimming pool.

Jennie: Lili, Rośe is here! (She shouted from the bathroom)

No one replied.

Jennie: Lili, i know you're in the swimming pool area. Come here! (Shouted again)

Rośe noticed that Jennie is calling for Lili in the bathroom. She then went to the swimming pool area but no Lili around.

Rośe: Hey Jennie! No Lili here in the swimming pool area. (Shouted and furrowed brows)

Jennie went out of the bathroom and go to the swimming pool area to check.

Jennie: What? (She smiled at Rośe who's staring at the view)

Rośe: I said there's no Lili here-(She is shouting when she turn her face to see Jennie standing there. She cut herself)

Jennie: Oh! i see, well maybe she's in your room. (raise shoulders)

Rośe: Unnie! I came from our room and no Lili there. (Laugh)