Chapter 43

Rośe's pov

Me and Lisa are still in touch same with Jisoo but only on my phone. Sometimes we are facetiming each other or sometimes just texting without Jennie, it's like a secret communication. I'm seeing Lisa on the vintage shop and hanging out. Lisa is with me, she wants to have me back as her bestfriend, for a day to recover and because we didn't see each other for a long time. We sure miss each other so much.

Maknae 🙉

Lisa
Chipmunk!

Rośe
Maknae!

Maknae wants to facetime you...

on facetime

Chipmunk! *forward her face to the phone so that only her eye can be seen*

What? *I'm eating my toasted bread with jam*

Is nini there? *raise eyebrows*

Maybe she's in her room, still sleeping. Why? *i said while chewing my food*

Wake her up and tell her she only have 24 hours to find me kekeke *looking at her left*

okay, wait... I'm still talking to you what if she sees you? *serious face*

Just wake her up with me facetiming you kekeke *lisa said while I'm going to Jennie's room*

Unnie! *i said while shaking Jennie's shoulder with my other hand*

hmm? *jennie fix herself and face the other side*

Lisa said wake up because you only have 24 hours to find her *shake Jennie's shoulder again*

Lisa? *stoop up quickly* she's here? *went to the living room* where is she Chae!? *panicking while her hair is messy*

Relax unnie *laugh* she's not here in the house

Where is she? *furrowed brow*

I'm talking to her right now *face the phone to Jennie. She widen eyes when she saw Lisa and immediately grab my phone to my hand* o...kay

Lisa! Lili! Where the heck are you!? Can you please go out to this phone so that i can hug you!? Where is that place!? *Jennie said while tears falling down her face*

I'm in your heart and will always be  *Lisa's cheesiness is sickening*

Just tell me! *begging*

if i tell you where am i right now, there's no thrill. *half smile and furrowed brow*

She's right, so you should hurry and find her. *I said while grabbing my phone but she didn't let me*

Tell me you love me! *Jennie said while facing the phone slash Lisa*

I love you nini *sincere face* mwah, now go get dress. I'm waiting here *flip the phone and now can see the beach* oppssss got to go! *she accidentally or purposely showed the place. you jerk*

Jennie unnie widen her eyes but then turn sad.

What's wrong unnie? *i said and patted her shoulder*

I don't know that place, there's so many beaches here for goodness sake! *i face palm myself because she's right and this monkey is so stupid*

Unnie, you know the place *i smile patting her shoulder then leave. i know she do*

-

Lisa's pov

Jennie didn't know that I'm the person who's always bumping her, talking to her and annoy her at the public place kekeke~ well luckily she didn't even recognize me because I'm wearing a hoodie, a cup or a face mask sometimes.

I remember when she's in the ice cream shop buying her milk ice cream hahaha i took her ice cream then left, actually i didn't leave i came back and saw her face it's like a volcano that's going to explode because of anger hahaha. She's cute when she's like that. I love to annoy her but she doesn't like being annoyed. Jennie has nothing to do but to accept me, well I'm her love of her life and she's mine also kekeke~

I did showed the place but..... she didn't know the exact place hahaha. 23 hours left......... i wonder what is she doing right now.

I'm always here waiting nini.

Always waiting for the right time to come so that the two of us can live happily ever after. Is that even existing?

-

A/N

(balakayodyan)