Chapter 55

We went ouside their double doors and proceed to the other.

We are now in front of the second double door it's only me, Jisoo unnie and Chaeng because the boys are now sleeping or maybe they are exploring their rooms.

Jisoo: We only have 3 keys left what are we going to do?

We stare at each other for a moment.

Jennie: you try yours unnie!

Jisoo: Chae first!

Chae nodded and try her key. She look at us with a wide smile, she's creepy, but then the door opened.

Chae: so this is my room? *walking inside*

Jennie: I guess not because there's no more here

Jennie: I guess not because there's no more here. *i pointed to the room, they raise their shoulders* There's a closet there *pointed to the closet* and i think it's luck, you guys should open it but this time Jisoo unnie's key *they glare at me* guys, what if you you share room? just try it! *i rolled my eyes*

Jisoo unnie went to the closet and try her key. She look at us with a sad face so we thought that they are not sharing but then she laugh and open the closet.

Chae: Yey! we share room unnie! *she run towards Jisoo and they jump*

Jisoo: how about your room jendeuk?

Right....... i don't know either.

Jennie: There's a stair there so maybe my room is upstairs? I don't know.

Chae: okay unnie, just call us if you need some help *she smile at me*

Jennie: I'm going to leave you lovebirds. Ta ta! *i wave and left*

What now? Oh! the stairs, i hope whatever up there that's my room because I'm so tired!!!!!!!

I went upstairs not that high because there are 10 steps only. I'm now at the 3rd floor, i guess? but yeah. There's 1 long bean bag here and 2 doors, wait...... 2 doors? Does this mean Lisa and I are? no. no. no. no. Jennie. no. it's not what you think. Lisa is not here. Stop!

i hold my mouth and look at the 2 doors. Thinking of which door should i open.

Jennie: Uh..... This one? *i pointed to my right side* No... how about this one? *i pointed to my left side* Geez, Lisa! i should open this left first then the right. yeah!

I move closer and inserted my key to the left door knob but it didn't open. "Well, maybe that's not my room" I move to my right and try my key. "Finally, i found my room" I twist the door knob slowly and open it for me to go inside and i widen my eyes when i saw what's inside.

 "Finally, i found my room" I twist the door knob slowly and open it for me to go inside and i widen my eyes when i saw what's inside

i made an o on my face. "This is my favotire color, what the heck?" I walk inside and close my door. I wander and saw another door and it's not lock so i went inside and it's my own bathroom.

 I wander and saw another door and it's not lock so i went inside and it's my own bathroom

[There's a sink of course and a big mirror but it didn't fit to the picture 😅]

This is pretty! I walk outside the bathroom and i saw my closet, it's a mirror closet door. I slide the mirror door and saw that my closet has so much space.

There's a blazer/coat and some shoes and stuffs already i guess that's mine

There's a blazer/coat and some shoes and stuffs already i guess that's mine. I will fix my stuff tomorrow but for now i need to sleep.

As i went outside my closet i saw another door. I try to twist the door knob but it's lock, i grab my key and try it but it didn't open. "I should go to sleep!" This is my first time sleeping on my own house.

Thankyou Lalisa freaking Manoban for this, I thought to myself.

-

*Ring*

*Ring*

What was that? It's not the alarm clock or something.

*Ring*

*Ring*

It's my freaking phone!

I grab my phone and look at it. "oh, it's Jisoo unnie" I answer it.

"Jendeuk! Wake up, we have visitors"

"Who?" *sleepy voice*

"It's the Manoban's"

"What!? They are here? At this house? With Lisa?" *i stood up from my bed*

"There's no Lisa only the parents, get down from here it's already 11 am. We're going to have some lunch"

"Oh, i thought.... okay, I'm coming" I'm still hoping that Lisa would come back alive though. How i wish everything is different maybe we're now cuddling here in my bed or in her bed.

"Okay, bye ppoong!"

She then hung up. I need to change my clothes so i went to my closet but... shoot! My backpack is with Josh! Tch..... i went outside my closet and *Blag* "ow!" I'm now sitting on the floor while holding my head. "What was that?" I look at the direction where i tripped and saw my backpack laying on the floor. "Oh, it's just you! but how? how did you get here? *i state at my bag* nevermind, i need to go change.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and do the morning stuff that people usually do. I went outside the bathroom, grab my backpack and choose what i will wear.

I'm in the middle of changing when i heard a phone ringing. I immediately grab my phone from my bed but it didn't rang at all. I heard another ring so i check my phone again but it's not my phone. I look around but there's no more ringing then i heard a voice say "She's awake now. I'm leaving tonight. I'm not going to have lunch today because she might see me. Okay." Who is that? and where did it came from? i realized that there's another door here that is lock. I lean closer so that i can hear it and I'm right it's coming from this door. "Mr. Shim give the ice cream to her okay? Yes. The milk one. Okay. Okay. Bye!" I stood up properly while blinking. I'm not dreaming right?

Was that?......... was-

is that?..............

Lisa?

- end -

(done revising 😊 what do you guys think?)