Chapter 6

No one's pov

It is now morning when Lisa forgot to tell Jennie where to meet and what time so as soon as she wakes up she quickly grab her phone beside her and dm Jennie about the location and time.

@panpriyaya: parking lot where we first met 😉 9 am.

@jeninikimm: okay, see you there.

it's the only place that she knows where she can meet jennie same goes with the latter.

-

Lisa's pov

"Today is the day!" Lisa shouts at herself looking at the mirror.

"Hey Lisa, what's wrong? i mean what's right?" Chae asked, joking. Maybe she heard what i said.

"Uh... nothing!" I smiled at her.

She looks at me from head to toe and furrow her eyebrows. "You sure? You all dressed up? Are you going on a date? Oh my gosh Lisa! You didn't tell me when and where it all started and who is she? i mean he? or whatever. Lisa yah!"

I furrowed my brows as she said that but laugh at her at the end. "I'm going to meet Jennie"

"The girl who almost-" Chae cuts herself but covering her mouth.

"Luckily they didn't kill me" I smirked at her then face the mirror to check if I'm presentable enough.

"Can i come with you?" Chae hesitates to ask.

"No, me and Jennie only" I stared at her while waving my index finger to her.

"Okay!" I know that face that Chae's make, she's upset. She doesn't want to be alone here that's why. Who am i to say no to this baby chipmunk ey?

"Get dress!" I ordered.

"What now you're making me feel stupid." Chae said and pouted. I stared at her and smiled. "Oh my gosh! okay okay I was going to do that, you really knew me Lalisa Manoban" She winks at me and gave me an ear to ear smile. See? she's just waiting for my permission.

"FASTER PARK CHAEYOUNG!" i shouted and i saw her run fast to her room. i laugh and shook my head at her antics.

-

Jennie's pov

I'm so nervous even though i don't know what will gonna happen. That's the point, I'm nervous because i don't know what will happen. See, I'm blubbering because heck, nervousness is an understatement to what I'm feeling right now.

"Jennie yah! Mom said that- Whoa jen you look so pretty today" Jisoo unnie looked at me from head to toe then wiggle her brows. I know that look.

"For today only unnie? and don't call me Jen." I pouted.

"You are pretty jen!" She's teasing me again. "But when sleeping, bleh" She added then run to her room.

"Aish!" I said feel irritated. "So you're not coming? Okay fine, finally no Jisoo unnie beside me WA HA HA" I said while putting my hand beside my lips so she can be able to hear me.

"Where are you going?" She shouted in her room.

"To meet Lisa!" I shouted in my room while fixing my hair.

"I would love to come!" She shouted again.

"You know unnie if i were you, i won't shout and get dress already!" I said while opening her door. And there i saw her picking an outfit.

"Okay!" She said excitedly. So i waited for her in the living room.

-

No one's pov

Lisa and Chae are now in the place where they will meet Jennie. Lisa didn't tell that Chae is with her so she was thinking that Chae is a suprise guest.

Jennie and Jisoo arrived at the location. As Lisa did, Jennie didn't tell that Jisoo is with her and thinking that Jisoo is a special guest.

They both are similar in thinking and feelings, they are so meant to be.

-

Lisa's pov

"Where should we eat?" Chae said looking at me.

"I know you're hungry all the time but please can we just wait for Jennie first?" I stared back. My gosh, this is making me feel uneasy. Why do I sweat a lot these days?

"Okay okay" Chae roll her eyes.

We are waiting for about 10 minutes now when i saw Jennie and Jisoo walking toward us, but where's their car though? Maybe they parked somewhere.

As Jennie walk towards Chae and me, i felt a fast beat inside my chest and everything went so slow. I saw how her hair blew with the wind, her eyes blink, her tongue that slide through her lips. And the way her dress flow and fits perfectly to her well curve body.

Breathtaking , I whisper to myself.

"I heard that!" Chae gave me a wink.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed brow. Then she smirk at me as her reply. damn her, she knows me well.

-

Jennie's pov

We are now here in the parking lot but there's so many cars, we don't know where to park. Jisoo and I decided to park on 4th floor, the parking lot where Lisa and i met is in 5th floor.

We are now going upstairs to the 5th floor. When Jisoo say "Jennie yah, i need to pee" I gave her a not now look, because we are almost there to where Lisa is waiting. When Jisoo begged so i nodded.

After Jisoo pee, we run upstairs. I saw Lisa's car and stop running so i walk towards Lisa but i saw another girl beside the car. Who is she? is it Lisa's girlfriend? probably not, but whay if it is? ugh jennie don't overthink too much, just walk, I thought to myself as we walk.

Lisa is staring at me, and i don't know what to do when this wind blew my hair and so i close my lips and walk again. Is there effects in here or something?, I thought to myself because of the wind thing.

-

No one's pov

Jennie is finally in front of Lisa.

"Close your mouth" Jennie said to Lisa while closing her mouth.

"Uh.... oh hey Jennie!" Lisa looks nervous and saw Jisoo beside Jennie " Oh you're here" Lisa gave Jisoo a hug then smile afterwards

Jennie pouted and look down.

"Someone's jealous" Chae shouldered Lisa's arm and gave a look at Jennie.

"Oh you're also here?" Jisoo said and furrowed brow.

"Well yes of course" Chae Smirked at Jisoo.

While Lisa holds Jennie's hands and say "Hey! you okay?" with a worried look

"U..uh, y..yes!" She look up and smiled too but curse herself for stuttering.

"Come on lovebirds! I'm so hungry, let's go eat already" Chae begged.

"You're always hungry!" Jisoo said while giving a smirk to Chae.

"Come!" Lisa said to Jennie and gave her hand.

Jennie hold Lisa's hand, they smiled and walk to the entrance.

They are now inside the mall, looking for where to eat when Lisa let go of Jennie's hand and search for her phone.

Jennie was suprised that Lisa let go of her hand, feeling the warmth fade away, then she just walk to Jisoo to link her arms.

"Come Jennie!" Lisa said and hold Jennie's hand again.

While the four of them walking Lisa whipered to Jennie. "I was.................."

-

A/N

so in this, I don't know what your 2018 author is trying to do 😂 but I'll try my best 😉