A Crush?

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: ughhhhhh...

My alarm went off again. As I yawned and stretched my lanky arms I got up and checked the clock. 

Asuna: It's 7:30!

I rushed through the kitchen, ate breakfast which was a piece of toast again, and grabbed my backpack. As I was about to head out the door I looked down and noticed I was still in my pajamas.

Asuna: Nooo!

I ran back upstairs, picked out an outfit, and ran again for the door. I made it out and started to run.  I seen the school and kept my eye on it. As I got closer to it I went to my locker and got my books. Then I ran for History class and got to the door. I stepped one foot inside and the bell rang. I heard giggles throughout the classroom and started to look at my self. My outfit was fine, I had my backpack, and...I touched my hair. It felt like a rat's nest. Embarressed, I covered my hair with my hands and went to sit by Liz.

Liz: Late again?

Asuna: Shut up! 

The rest of the class was filled with gossip, giggles, and one teacher talking about how Rome had many leaders. I was falling asleep and the only thing that kept me awake was the poking of Liz's finger on my face. Finally, the class was over and I suddenly got up and started to walk to Science.

When Liz and I got there we saw Kirito. For some reason I saw his cheeks get all red. As I started noticing the way he was looking at me I felt my cheeks go warm too. I covered my face while Liz went to go sit by Kirito. I quickly followed behind her and sat down next to her. 

Once again the teacher started talking and I started to fall asleep.

Mr. Sala: Asuna! Wake up!

Asuna: Gah!

My eyes shot open to look at my fustrated teacher. He kept going on and on about I should be listening not sleeping. Also how I should pay more attention and start to consider about the future and my grades. Just listening to him made me want to fall asleep. He finally started to walk away and I heard a little chuckle. I looked around and found Kirito sitting next to me chuckling under his breath.

Kirito: You sure are something hehehehe.

Asuna: W-What are you doing here?

Kirito: I waited for you. Just in case you got lonely.

A smile spread across his face as I felt as hot as ever on my face.

Asuna: Lets just go!

Hours past and then it was the end of the day.

Kirito: You going to play sao right?

Asuna: Yea!

As we walked home together we went our seperate ways, but didn't say goodbye knowing we would see eachother very soon. I got my head gear on and logged in to sao. I thought a little. 

Asuna's mind: I can't wait to see Kirito!

I felt a blush spread across my face and realized something.

Asuna's mind: D-Do I have a crush on Kirito!?