Lucky

Asuna's P.O.V

I hummed as I got out the shower and changed. I ended up wearing a top that showed my stomach a bit. I put on a short skirt to make sure it didn't get to hot for me today. I walked back in the room to see Kirito typing rapidly on his phone.

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: O-Oh! Asuna!

He pushed his phone in a pillow and sighed. He turned around and smiled, maybe a little to much to hide the fact that he was mad. Then a second later he started staring at me. A blush filled his cheeks.

Asuna: W-What? Is something on me?

Kirito: No...it's just what your...wearing.

Asuna: It looks bad? I'll go change-

Kirito: No! You l-look beautiful...and...really c-cute...

Asuna: W-What???

My face went red as a tomato.

Kirito: Though...that's a bad thing!

Asuna: HUH!? BAKA! WHY?!

Kirito: Because..other men could steal you from me with you looking like that..

The blush soon returned to my cheeks.

Asuna: I will always be yours, Kirito~

I said his name slowly to make him blush and look up to me. I tried my cutest voice while saying that, so I think it worked. Kirito stood up and walked up to me while placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer. Right when he was about to kiss me, I put my hand in the middle of me and him. He ended up kissing my hand.

Asuna: Hehehehe....

Kirito: Asuna!

Asuna: You...hahaha...you...hehe...kissed my...hahahah...hand...haha!

Kirito: You...

Out of nowhere Kirito grabbed my hands and forced them to be straight and point downwards. Then Kirito kissed me as much as he could. All his force pushed me into a wall. I finally gave in and kissed back. I tried to say something, but he kept piling kisses on me.

Asuna: Ki....ri...to....you...need...to...change..mhmmm....for...school..

He could probably hear me talk, but he didn't want me to. Kisses were still placed on my lips.

Asuna: Kiri....to!

I stomped on his foot.

Kirito: OW!

He fell backwards looking at his foot.

Asuna: We have school!

He sighed and grabbed clothes.

Asuna: Oh, and I wore this today because it's hot outside, so you can't wear a long sleeve shirt or pants, ok?

Kirito smiled and looked at me.

Kirito: Your lucky I love you...

Asuna: Well, your lucky too!

He laughed then stepped in the bathroom and closed the door. I walked over to his phone and saw text messages that were not yet read. It was from Leafa.

Text from Leafa: I'm sorry onii~chan! I thought it was you! Though I'll keep your secret a secret, promise!

I sighed as I reread the message. I shouldn't be reading that, but oh well. A second later Kirito walked out with a black tank top with black shorts.