Jealousy

Asuna's P.O.V

In the morning I was not woken up by my alarm, but my phone. I looked and it was a text from Kirito.

Text from Kirito: Don't be late for school.

I smiled as I knew he was trying to look after me.

Text from Asuna: Thanks Kirito I'll be at school on time. <3

Text from Kirito: Actually I thought we could walk together...

My face turned red, but I quickly shook it off and responded.

Text from Asuna: Ok! I would love to walk with you. Meet at my house around 7:25.

Text from Kirito: Ok cya there.

As that finishing text message was sent I laid back on my bed and sighed. After resting my eyes I got up to put my clothes for school on. This time I also fixed my hair. I grabbed my backpack and saw it was 7:25 and heard a knock on the door. I finished my donut that my mom left me and went to the door and opened it.

Asuna: Hey Kirito!

Kirito: Hey Asuna. 

I gave him a tight hug and he kissed my cheek. 

Kirito: Let's get going.

He held my hand and started to walk. I was kind of nervous because I never really held hands with someone while walking. Of course Kirito's face was calm, but mine was turning into a tomato. I seen Kirito look at me.

Kirito: Hey, are you ok?

Asuna: Y-yea!

Kirito: We don't have to hold hands if you don't want to..

Asuna: No! I want to hold hands! I just never..did...it..before.

I felt him squeeze my hand a little and smile at me.

Kirito: It's ok you don't have to be nervous around me. I love you remember?

Asuna: I know! I love you too!

I gave him a peck on the cheek when we arrived at school.

Asuna: I'll see you in Science.

Kirito: M'kay.

We went our separate ways when I saw Liz walk towards me.

Liz:  Did Kirito walk you to school? Thats weird. Maybe he can walk me to school!

She blushed a light red. I felt jealousy crawl through my skin, but knew she didn't know, so it's not her fault. Wait she didn't know. Should I tell her? My brain started to hurt.

Liz: Let's just get to class.

We got to class and as soon as we got in there I wanted to see Kirito. After minutes of waiting we could leave and I rushed to Science.

Liz: Woah Asuna! Slow down!

Asuna: S-Sorry.

We made it to Science and I saw Kirito. I realized that Liz usually sat by him. I just went on the other side of him and waved. I then whispered something.

Asuna: Kirito, you can't tell anyone this. 

Kirito: What?