Flashbacks

Asuna's P.O.V

He gave out a small sigh while sitting next to me while Liz skipped over to us.

Liz: Of course the first time something weird happened was the at the after party.

Asuna: Oh yea!

I snuck a glance at Kirito as he chuckled nervously. I began to blush, remembering what happened.

Kirito: When you told me what you were thinking of after playing truth or dare, thats when I first had the thought of making a plan to propose to you. You wanted to know when I would propose and um..

He blushed and looked away.

Kirito: ..when we would have kids other than Yui.

I blushed while looking at my mother laughing.

Mrs. Yuuki: See!? Guess I'm going to get grandkids soon~

Asuna: Mooooom~!

Kirito: That was also the day where.. he came back to kill you. Though, of course I wasn't going to let that happen, and once I gave him a few punches I asked you to move in with me.

I beamed while thinking of the heartwarming moment. Of course not Richard...

Kirito: I wanted us to be together in a house, and we're going there now, so everyone get up!

I blushed and grabbed Kirito's hand while everyone walked to the house. When we arrived at street 22 ALO, I gazed at the wonderful house in front of me. I glanced back at Kirito to see him dig in his pocket for some keys. When he finally retrieved them, he handed them to me as we both stood in front of the yellow house. I put the key in the lock as Kirito's hand covered mine and we both unlocked it.

I almost started bawling, seeing our future memories in this house. I sat on the already furnished couch while everyone else sat around us.

I kissed Kirito as everyone 'awed' and smiled. Then Liz  jumped up to both of us.

Liz: Then before Kirito went to sleep, he texted me to meet him super early in the morning and I had no clue why.

Asuna: Wait a second.

Kirito: The next day the 'mailman' showed up.

I giggled remembering that very moment.

Kirito: Thats when I told Liz my idea about proposing. She was the first one to know since she was your closet friend.

Liz: That's right!

She pointed to herself confidently while giving everyone a smirk. She then pondered and looked back to me.

Loz: That was also the day when you told me about how you and Kirito wanted to move in and have kids and all that stuff. You were also getting too suspicious about the mailman, so I had to swoop in with the "Talk Less, Smile More" quote.

Asuna: Oh yea! That was your Hamilton phase.

We both started to laugh. Then Sinon scooted closer to me about to add to the story.

Sinon: That was also the same time where I asked Kirito to go to the movies and he said yes which I was very surprised about.

My face went from smiling to pouting. I remember that day clearly and I don't want to remember it. Kirito and Liz both eyed Sinon as a warning not to say anything more. Kirito poked my cheek as my face was red with embarrassment remembering how upset I was.