Introductions

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Y'know, Konno, Yuuki from science class.

Kirito: Konno who?

Asuna: Oh Kirito... she's the one I've been meeting in the bathroom.

Kirito: Uh-huh...wait the girl I thought was a guy?

Asuna: That's her! Remember Zekken? 

Kirito: Yea, I think so.

I grabbed his hand and pulled over to where I live.

Asuna: Let's go, let's go! We need to play SAO with her, because she never had friends that liked the same thing that she did. Now we're her friends and we need to play!

I felt Kirito's hand pull away and I started to pout as I turned to him.

Kirito: I'll go to your house, but I got to get my nerve-gear from my house if we're going to play.

I pouted, not wanting him to leave, so I sighed and followed him to his house. He chuckled and when we arrived he took a quick second before going in and grabbing his nerve-gear. When he came back, he smiled and I dragged him to my house happily.

When we got there, I quickly put my nerve-gear on and laid on my bed. Though when I was about to say 'Linkstart' my nerve-gear was lifted off my head. I stared at Kirito confused when he pulled it off. He smirked and kissed my forehead then silently placed my nerve-gear back on. The nerve-gear covered it, but I was blushing like a maniac. After two seconds of Kirito putting his nerve-gear on and laying beside me, with both said, 'Linkstart'.

I appeared right outside a boss room, and remembered how we fought one when Kirito was still in the hospital. I also remembered the Sinon thing, but shook it off and turned to see Kirito. I could see him smiling at me and offering his arm for me to take. I gladly took it and searched for Yuuki and the others.

After a few minutes, I found Liz and Klein though they were looking for us too, so didn't know where Sinon, Silica, or Yuuki was. I pouted and wondered where they could be.

Liz: Hey, is that Silica?

I looked over at the blonde girl with her dragon, Pina. I smiled, but was confused not seeing Yuuki or Sinon with her.

Asuna: Hey, Silica.

Silica: Hm? There you guys are!

She smiled and then looked behind us.

Silica: Where's Yuuki and Sinon?

Kirito: We don't know.

I wondered, but then stood there in shock. I know about that talk we had, but can she be....no, it can't. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

Kirito: You alright, Asuna?

Asuna: Y-Yea...

Now I have to find Yuuki! What if Sinon already found her and is....I shook my head with disbelief. She wouldn't do that after the talk we had. Would she?

Klein: Let's go find them already, so we can go fight a monster!

Liz: Alright, alright, let's go!

I scratched my chin, wondering at all the bad stuff Sinon could be doing to poor Yuuki.

Kirito: Are you sure you're okay?