Back Off

Asuna's P.O.V

I still pondered at the fact, but nothing really hit me. This class seemed to be longer than history. Probably because I had a handsome prince right next to me. We were still holding hands when the class ended. Then out of nowhere Liz grabbed my face.

Liz: If he comes to you make sure to say no!

Asuna: Liz, I know! Of course I will...

Liz: Good!

Kirito: What do you mean you'll say no to him?

Asuna: Oh it's just someone-

Liz: THIS GUY ASKED HER OUT ON A DATE!

Asuna: L-Liz! Don't get mad, I was going to say no anyway...Kirito?

Kirito's grip on me became tighter and he looked mad.

Kirito: I told you, Asuna...you'll attract other people..

He faked smiled which made me kind of scared and confused. He looked over to me, still fake smiling.

Kirito: Now, who is this guy, Asuna?

Asuna: K-Kirito....it's ok.. I love you remember?

Kirito: Yea... wait. It's that Oberon guy, isn't it?

Asuna: Kirito....

Kirito: Don't lie to me, Asuna!

Asuna: Yes, but-

Kirito got up and let go of my hand. He started walking over to the lunch room.

Asuna: Kirito!...Liz..

Liz: What?

Asuna: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? FOR ALL I KNOW HE MIGHT KILL OBERON!

Liz: Well, Oberon knew you had a boyfriend, so this is what he deserves.

Asuna: I guess, but... I don't like seeing Kirito like this.

Liz: Well-

I decided I didn't want to sit here and talk anymore. Before she could finish what she was saying I rushed off to find Kirito. There I saw him looking around, trying to find Oberon.

Asuna: Kirito!

Kirito looked around to see me.

Kirito: Asuna?

I ran into him and hugged him while begging him not to hurt anyone. It took a lot of convincing until he finally gave into my sad puppy eyes.

Kirito: I won't, I just need to make sure that doesn't happen again, without violence. It's just your mine...not his.

Asuna: I know, I am yours.

He smiled at me lovingly and I did the same. Then we kissed gently and noticed six people staring at us. 

Liz: You guys are so cute! I think this might be the first time I've seen you kiss! I think...whatever, still! 

Agil: Goodness, you can't keep your hands off eachother.

Klein: Oh and the girls told us your little secret, Kirito.

Agil: Yea, why didn't you tell us, man.