His Hands

Asuna's P.O.V

 I woke up with my hand in Kirito's. I noticed it was Friday and it would only be today and tomorrow till my mom would come home. I snuggled close to Kirito hoping that we could stay here forever, but Kirito then stirred and awoke.

Asuna: Go back to sleep. 

Kirito: Heh.. why?

Asuna: I don't want you to leave...I don't want to leave...I want to stay right here!

He chuckled and brought me closer.

Kirito: I never thought I would be the one bringing you out of bed.

Asuna: Well, today's your day!

I buried my head in his neck and tightened my grip on him. He lifted my chin to look in my eyes. I blushed trying to hold on to him. He kissed my gently while holding my head up. After our kiss I blushed and got up slowly.

Asuna: I guess I'll change...

He smiled and kissed my hand. I sighed and got up to get some clothes. I put on another white top with a red skirt that when down to my knees. Then I put on a jean jacket  over my clothes I had on and was done. I slipped some sandals on and walked back to the room.

Kirito was there, all dressed, looking at me with puppy eyes. I wasn't sure why, but I gave into it.

Asuna: What do you want?

Kirito: A hug...

I went over there and gave him a cuddly hug. When I let go he still made those eyes.

Kirito: and a kiss....

I blushed and gave him a sweet, genuine kiss on the lips. I look again and see him with the eyes still.

Asuna: And?

Kirito: Breakfast...?

Asuna: Kirito.....

Kirito: Only if you want to! I just thought it would be nice..

Asuna: ....anything for you..

Kirito looked at me confused then we both blushed.

Kirito: Really?

Asuna: I make food for you all the time, the only difference is that you asked me.

I looked at him seriously, but then we both started laughing and cracking up. He smiled and held out a hand for me to take.

Kirito: Lead me to the place where you make your magic delicious.

I giggled and gave him my hand.

Asuna: Why, of course.

He grabbed my hand and I lead him to the kitchen. I grabbed my apron and draped it over me. 

Asuna: Kirito could you tie the two strings in the back together?

I blushed and pointed to the strings while I turned around, so my back was facing him. I could feel heat radiating from him. I blushed and felt his hands on the strings. I could feel them tie them together in a little bow.

Kirito: T-There.

Asuna: T-Thank you K-Kirito.

He blushed and kissed my cheek from behind. I smiled and pushed him in a chair.

Asuna: We only have a couple minutes, so watch me do my magic!

Kirito: All eyes on you.

I smiled to myself as I realized I wanted to make pancakes with eggs and toast. I grabbed the batter and placed it in a pan. I made into a circle and while waiting for it took cook grabbed two eggs. I cracked them and whisked them without the egg shells. I went to look at the pancake and flipped it over realizing it needed to be flipped. I grabbed two breads and popped them in the toaster. I went back to the eggs and whisked them and once more and then poured them into a heated pan while waiting for them to cook. The first pancake finished and I placed it on a plate for it to cool down. I placed more batter in a pan and once again made it into a circle. Once that cooked I checked the eggs and they were ready. I split the eggs and placed them on two plates, giving the slightly bigger one to Kirito. I checked the toast and they popped out and once again placed one on his plate and one on mine. I flipped the other pancake and brought out two cups. I grabbed the milk and poured it in both cups then placed it on the table. Then the pancake was done and I placed it on my plate.

I sat on the chair next to Kirito, staring and being proud of my work. I turned to see Kirito's reaction. His jaw dropped and he was staring at me with amazement. I was confused did he not like eggs? Did it look bad?

Asuna: What's wrong with it?

Kirito shook his head rapidly and gave me a sweet kiss.

Kirito: I don't know how you did it...you made delicious food and we still have time to eat it and walk to school. I have the best girlfriend...

Asuna: Kirito...

Kirito: Let's see how it tastes!

I held my breath as he took a scoop of eggs. He placed it in his mouth and was dumbstruck. He looked at me then at the food. 

Kirito: YOUR AMAZING!!!!!

I blushed at his complement.

He started eating everything on the plate all at once. I took one bite and was impressed though it needed a dash of salt and a bit of pepper. Though I dealt with it and ate up.

When we finished I started cleaning the plates. I felt hands go around my waist and bring me into a hug. I picked up one of his hands and brought it to my cheek. I kissed his palm then set it on my cheek. 

Asuna: Guess we should get to school..

Kirito: Yea...

Asuna: I-I love you...

Kirito: I love you t-too...

Then Kirito tightened his grip on me and smiled like a kid.

Kirito: I love you, Asuna and your cooking!

I blushed and shyly put away the plates and stared into his eyes.

Asuna: Ready? We have five minutes.

Kirito: Five minutes?!

I slid the apron off and looked out the window.

Asuna: Yep-AH!

Kirito grabbed me in bridal style and grabbed my bag while rushing out the door. Oh Kirito... I leaned my head on his shoulder and clutched his shirt while he ran to school with me in his arms.