Best Part

Asuna's P.O.V 

When I finally stopped crying everyone got there things they wanted to but and bought them, well except for me buying that pretty dress which Liz and the others insisted on buying for me. Though we finished with clothes shopping we still had the best part up ahead. Buying games.

We walked into Game Stop and found some VRMMO games on sale. We looked a little bit more and all got what we wanted. Silica got a new nerve gear because her old one fell down the stairs. Liz got a sword which looked like a duplicate from her sword in the game. Sinon got the same clothes she wears in sao. Leafa got a book about sao which explains some easier ways to kill monsters. I got a little plushie which was the rare rabbit called, Ragout Rabbit. We also got a new game that we can all play together. After we were done we went to get something to eat.

We went to the Canes inside the mall. Liz got the same thing I got which were three pieces of chicken with a salad on the side. Sinon and Leafa got a chicken burger and Silica said she already ate so she just got some Sprite. During our lunch we continued to talk about life.

Liz: Hey Silica?

Silica: Hm?

Liz: How'd you meet Asuna?

Silica: Oh, well I wanted to see how Kirito was and I saw Asuna and she insisted on letting me join there quest and then I figured out they were together because- ermuhmmhmhm!

I covered her mouth with my hand.

Asuna: Hehe.. S-Sinon! Umm how's your family?

Sinon was quiet for a second then sighed.

Sinon: I don't really...want to talk about it..

Liz: Huh? Why?

Asuna: Liz! If she doesn't want to talk about it then she doesn't have to.

Liz: Yea.. yea... Hey, have you even met Klein?

Asuna: Umm... well Kirito knows him, but I haven't really met him. Though I know he's the same guy you were walking with a few weeks ago when Kirito used the restroom.

A smirk spread across my face. Liz blushed at the thought I gave her with her and Klein.

Asuna: Hehehe.. just admit it! You like him don't you?

Liz: If I don't want to talk then I don't have to.

Asuna: Ha. Ha. Ha. I'll find out the truth, hehehe.

Liz: Hmf!

Sinon: So Leafa, you and Kirito are brother and sister, right?

Leafa: Um... kind of? I mean with think of eachother as brother and sister, but were actually cousins. His, mom and dad passed away sadly, so he moved in with his mom's sister which is my mom!

Sinon: I see...

Asuna: Speaking of Kirito...

I pulled out my phone about to text him how his day was until Liz took my phone away from me.

Liz: No, Asuna! It's a girl day! No boys, especially Kirito, allowed!

Sinon: That is reasonable.

Silica: Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time with him next Satur-

Leafa: SHHH!