Hints?

Asuna's P.O.V

We finally arrived to school with 3 minutes to spare. Kirito quickly let me go and kissed my cheek.

Kirito: Bye, Asuna!

He ran while leaving me by my locker. I quickly got out my two books and went to history. Liz looked at me sternly while I sat in my seat.

Liz: Nobody weird asked you out, right?

Asuna: No Liz.

Liz: Just making sure.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as the bell rang for class to start. It was pretty boring the whole class, but my brain was ready to work after that breakfast.

Liz: Hey, what the heck does this mean?

She pointed at a question on her sheet. On the sheet it said the discoverer of Japan was a man named Ninigi no Mikoto. Who was his wife? I thought it was pretty easy, then I saw Liz smirking.

Liz: Yea, who was his wife?

Asuna: Umm? Konohanasakuya hime.

Liz: Thanks...Asuna! You sure know different kinds of wives~!

Asuna: Umm...I guess?

She smiled and continued her work. Well that was weird. I continued my work and turned it in with Liz. She was grinned vey wide. I looked to see she was reading a book. She looked to me and pointed at a part in her book.

Liz: Look~ He's proposing to her..

Asuna: That's sweet..?

Liz: Your so dense, Asuna!

She giggled and read until class was over. When we got out of class she skipped until she saw Kirito sitting in his chair making a confused face at Liz. He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Liz looked, so happy, but I didn't know why.

Then another time Liz tapped my shoulder and brought me to another problem. It read when did Alexander Hamilton get married to Elizbeth Schuyler? I thought for a second why we were learning about this, but we were also learning about the world and how it was discovered, so this question wasn't that important because we were mostly talking about science.

Asuna: Oh, December 14, 1780.

Liz: Wow, you know when they got married? That's amazing.

Kirito: LIZ!

Asuna: What does she mean, Kirito? She's been showing marriage, proposing, and who's wife is who's-

Kirito: IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, RIGHT LIZ?!

Liz: Hahaha! S-Sure haha!

Kirito's eyes had a bit flame in them which made me a little worried. He continued with his work as Liz giggled to herself. The whole day was full of Liz giving me unnecessary hints I guess, but I had know idea what she was talking about. Kirito kept giving her mean stares which made me giggle though I don't know why he was mad.

Then it was the end of the day and Kirito and I walked to my house. When I got there I grabbed all of his clothes and put them in a little bag.

Kirito: Do I have to leave?

Asuna: Well, my mom's coming home from physical therapy, so she wouldn't really like you being here. Hehehe..

Kirito: She likes me though, right?