Do You Love Me?

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up to a text from..Liz?

Text from Liz: Hey Asuna, so when I confess to him should I wear something cutsie and girly or like more grown up?

Text from Asuna: I don't know.

Text from Liz: You don't seem to sure about this. Is there something going on? Do you think Kirito and I are a bad match? Because if you do then I don't think we could be friends. XD lol I'm kidding. What else? Oh yea are you and Kirito together? XD lol. I want to make you laugh because you do seem kind of unsure. Anyway did I make you laugh? XDD

I took a small gulp and realized she might have a thought that Kirito and I were together which was the truth, but she doesn't know that.

Text from Asuna: Sorry. Yea that made me laugh and I mean me and Kirito together? pff funny.

Text from Liz: I told you it'll make you laugh! Anyway so grown up or cutsie?

Text from Asuna: Oh I'm not really an expert on that stuff, but you should ask Silica.

Text from Liz: Oh ok, thank you anyway. I'll ask Silica, cya tomorrow......or who knows maybe in sao.

I sighed and covered my hands with my face.

Asuna: What am I going to do?

I started looking at all the numbers I had from people to see who I can talk to. One name in particular lit my brain. 

Asuna: Kirito of cours- wait should I tell him? I mean I already told him about how Liz had a crush on him. If I told him that she will confess on Friday..nevermind I won't. I'll just ask him a simple question.

Text from Asuna(to Kirito): Hey~

Text from Kirito: Hey Asuna. What's up?

Text from Asuna: I got to ask you question.

Text from Kirito: What's the question?

Text from Asuna: Do you love me?

Text from Kirito: Where did that question come from? And of course I love you. <3

Text from Asuna: Ok that's all I need and I love you too. <3

Text from Kirito: Asuna, what's going on?

Text from Asuna: I want to tell you, but I'm not sure if I should.

Text from Kirito: Do you want to break up?

Text from Asuna: NOOO I LOVE YOU!!! DON'T SAY THAT! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

Text from Kirito: Good, I was worried because I love you too.

Text from Asuna: Because you said that you owe me a date today.

Text from Kirito: Is it wrong that I love that punishment? I'll be by your house at 8:00.

Text from Asuna: Okie!

After looking the texts over I regretted I said anything. I went to touch my cheek and felt it was wet. I looked in the mirror to see tears streaming down my face. I didn't even notice I was this sad. I realized it was because he thought I wanted to break up with him. I wiped my tears away.

Asuna: That would never happen..

I smiled to my self and got ready. Soon enough it was 7:59. I had my purse and everything ready. I was wearing a white and red dress kind of like what I wear in sao. I heard a knock on the door and looked at the clock to see 8:00. I opened the door to see Kirito and I was happy, but I started crying. I was then pulled into a hug. After a few minutes of sobbing I wiped my tears away.

Kirito: I will never say something like that again ok?

I nodded in his shoulder. I didn't see his motorcycle anywhere which made me kind of glad. I didn't want other people to see me crying.  He intertwined his hand with mine and tried to walk with me. I didn't feel like moving though. He turned to me and picked me up in bridal style. Still teary eyed, I wiped more of my tears on his shirt while he started walking. I saw his house coming into view. We arrived at his door and he unlocked it. I was still in his arms and he went in his room and placed me on the bed. I sat up and he sat by me.

Kirito: I hate making you cry. I'm sorry.

He hugged me and hugged him back.

Kirito: I have to ask though, why did you ask that? Did you not know that I love you already?

Asuna: *sniff* W-Well Liz told me l-last night *sniff* that s-she would confess to y-you *sniff*  F-Friday. T-Then *sniff* today she asked m-me what she *sniff* would wear w-when she confesses t-to *sniff* you. I-I-I didn't know w-what to do *sniff* s-so I asked if you l-loved me. *sniff* If you said y-yes then I would k-know that *sniff* you wouldn't f-fall for her and l-leave me..

I was about to start crying more when Kirito's lips crashed into mine. My eyes slowly closed and I put my arms around his neck. We stopped and he went to speak.

Kirito: I'll give you my answer again. I love you, Asuna and only you. I will never fall for anyone else.

My tears were almost gone and I smiled.

Asuna: I-I don't know why I w-was so worried.

Kirito: I don't want you to be worried so stay with me tonight.

A blush escaped my heart and came on my face.

Asuna: O-Ok..!

I laid on his bed thinking about Liz. I then felt someone else lay right beside me. We faced eachother. He looked at me with his loving eyes. His kissed the top of my nose and I closed my eyes. Sleep had taken me without warning. I also heard soon after Kirito snoring lightly. I felt arms wrap around me and soon I was positively and surely asleep.