Our Choice

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: W-What!?

Kirito: Move in with me.

Asuna: W-Wha? W-Where? H-How? Why? I mean I-I would l-love to, but I mean w-wait I mean at y-your place or l-like get our o-own place t-together!? I mean...

Kirito grabbed my hands and kissed my lips softly.

Kirito: I mean..our own place.

Asuna: K-Kirito..

Kirito: I mean next year I'll be a senior and for you, you'll be in college...and then....

Asuna: And then what?

He turned to be with a serious look and a bit a blush.

Kirito: We get married.

My eyes filled with tears of joy and I blushed like crazy.

Asuna: O-Ok!

We kissed again happily while I was still crying tears of joy. 

Asuna: Well, you made me the happiest girl alive.

Kirito: Not yet.

Asuna: Not yet?

Kirito: Not till I marry you properly and I promise you I will.

Asuna: Ok.. Kirito.

My mom wasn't going to be home in a week because of physical therapy. I guess it was ok if Kirito stayed over for a few days. After we talked for a bit we headed to my room and slept peacefully. 

Early in the morning which was 6:00 is when we heard a knock at the door. Both me and Kirito got up to go see, but Kirito held me back saying he would.

Kirito: I don't want a crazy psychopath to come and snatch you up. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Asuna: Oooook.

I sat back in bed and played on my phone until Kirito came back. Luckily he did come back.

Asuna: Who was it?

Kirito: J-Just the mailman.

Asuna: Our mailman doesn't come to our door step.

Kirito: Oh..then probably the neighbor.

Asuna: We don't have neighbors and the ones closest to us are older people so they don't really wake up at this time. Plus what would they say to me anyway this early?

Kirito: Uhhh...we should get some sleep! We have school today.

Asuna: R-Right...

Kirito snuggled close against me. I tried to fall asleep, but curiosity kept me awake. Soon Kirito fell asleep while embracing me. My thoughts overwhelmed me. I couldn't go to sleep. For some reason it kept nagging me.

I decided to go make breakfast for Kirito and I. I carefully removed him from me and got up to make eggs and bacon with pancakes. I grabbed all the ingredients and slid my apron on.

Asuna: Ok! Time to make breakfast for Kirito! 

I started to cook the bacon and make the pancakes first. It was easy to make the pancakes, but the bacon took longer than expected. Then I started with the eggs while the bacon finished cooking. I looked at the clock to see 7:10. Finally everything was ready to eat. I placed two pancakes on both of our plates and bit of eggs as well. I also gave us two bacons and then placed it on the table.