The Day

Asuna's P.O.V

-Two Months Later-

My heart was beating profoundly as I gazed at myself in the bathroom mirror. Loose strings hung from my shoulders connecting to the nightgown I was wearing. My hands were trembling, my shoulders were quivering, and my face.. couldn't be more red.

I shook my head to rush away my worrying thoughts and ideals. I couldn't have any of that today! Because today...

My hazel eyes brightened. ...I was getting married.

Asuna: I-I'm getting married..

I mumbled out to further reassure myself. I finally nodded smiling confidently, a tint of pink still lingering against my cheeks.

Asuna: I'm getting married!

I pushed my way out the bathroom, down the stairs, and into the local living room. I wasn't surprised to see many familiar faces. The room I was in, completely furnished for quite some time now, was where I was gathered with my closest females.

Liz: Asuna!!!

I grinned over to my best pinkette friend. She had almost quite literally leaped over to me within about .5 seconds. Her pink eyes trailed over me and my facial expression as she beamed.

Liz: You finally came down!!! Do you know what today is my star-crossed lover?

My smile only grew as I nodded quickly.

Asuna: I'm going to get married today!!

I repeated once again as Liz only screeched excitedly afterwards. A small girl had meandered over, her pigtails immediately having me recognize who she was.

Silica: I'm so excited for you, Asuna!

The brunette exclaimed now jumping up and down enthusiastically. My gaze wandered around the rest of the room to see my mother, Leafa, and Sinon all staring at me, completely thrilled.

After giving both Silica and Liz a giddy hug, I rushed over to my mom seeing the proud look in her eyes. She stood from her sitting position on the couch and opened her arms.

Mrs. Yuuki: My baby girl is growing up so fast..

I hastily jumped into my mom's arms as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. Her comforting embrace was enough to have me on the brink of tears.

Asuna: M-Mom..

I whimpered out as I tried to strain myself from sniffling or letting any tears fall. I didn't want today to be sad, but I couldn't help myself to feel a little upset. My mom, being the big supporter she was now, had me eternally grateful and I couldn't be any happier that she was here with me on this special day. I could hear her sniffle slightly.

Mrs. Yuuki: Come on now.. let's not be wishy washy!

I smiled, pulling away from the hug and wiping my tears.

Asuna: R-Right! Liz, did you get the-

Liz: Already clean and ready!

Asuna: Silica, how about the-

Silica: Got it all covered!

Asuna: What about-

Leafa: Asuna, girl, you're good. We've prepared everything! Plus, you still have a good few hours before anything happens.