A Tie

Asuna's P.O.V 

My lips met with Kirito as quick as light comes to one side to a room to the other side. He kissed me back while I unlocked my door. When I did we walked in, while still being connected, he closed the door. Then we finally took a breath. He looked in my eyes as he carried to my room. We kissed once more and we both smiled.

Asuna: Were you jealous?

I smirked.

Kirito: Maybe, you?

He smirked.

Asuna: Maybe.

We kissed one more time and then looked into each other's eyes.

Asuna: Guess it was a tie.

Kirito: Guess it was.

Asuna: Can I know your secret now?

Kirito: You will soon.

Asuna: Yea.. yea...Wait are you sure you weren't the slightest jealous of me touching his shoulder and looking into his eyes or when he took my hand and-

Kirito: OK! OK! Yea.. maybe a little, but you can't say you weren't the slightest jealous with me and Sinon.

Asuna: Ok I was! You were holding her hand and smiling at lunch, so I had to do something to make you pay attention to me...

Kirito appeared to have a confused look on his face.

Kirito: Holding her hand and smiling....?

Asuna: Yea!

He then blushed and laughed.

Asuna: What?! Why are you laughing?!

Kirito: It was about my secret.

Asuna: Secret this and secret that... just tell me the secret!

Kirito: I told you, you will find out.

Asuna: When?!

Kirito: Well next week is the last week of school, so the end of next week.

Asuna: THE END OF NEXT WEEK!?

Kirito: Oh yea, and your patch on your neck will be taken off by then.

Asuna: B-Baka!

He smiled at me lovingly and kissed my forehead.

Kirito: I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Asuna: Fiiiiiine.

I hugged him tightly and then laid back down on the bed.

Asuna: I'm going to change, 'kay?

Kirito laid down beside me.

Kirito: Ok.

I went in the bathroom changing into a comfortable tank top and short shorts that were also really comfy. I got out the bathroom to see Kirito looking at something from the other side of the bed. He was sitting on the bed with his back faced to me. I couldn't see what he was staring at, maybe his phone?

Asuna: What'cha looking at Kirito?

Kirito scurried the object out of his hands and into his drawer.

Kirito: N-Nothing just looking at m-my phone! T-That's all! 

I tilted my head.

Asuna: Ok?