Feelings

Asuna's P.O.V

As soon as I logged on I saw saw Kirito facing towards me.

Asuna: Hai Kirito!

Kirito: Oh hey Asuna.

Asuna: What are we going to do today?

Kirito: Let's go fight a boss-oof!

I had seen a girl with pigtails run up to Kirito and hug his arm. Kirito's face was priceless so I laughed a bit, but I could feel a bit of jealously run through my body.

Kirito: O-Oh hi Silica.

Silica: Kiritooooo! I missed you!...Who is she?

Kirito: Oh this is Asuna, my friend.

Silica: Oh! a friend of  Kirito's! Hello!

She stuck out her hand for me to take it. I responded with my hand shaking hers.

Asuna: H-hi. I didn't know Kirito had other friends here.

I had seen Kirito get ready to say something when Silica began to speak.

Silica: Me either, but you got to love him!

She hugged his arm tightly while I quickly looked away, so he didn't see my blushing.

Kirito: Actually Silica, we were about to go on a-

Asuna: She can join!

Kirito stared at me blankly and then he saw my hands fiddling around nervously.

Silica: Yay! Let's go!

I walked in front of them while Kirito was struggling with her on his arm. We finally had made it to a floor, floor 15. 

Asuna: Ready?

Kirito and Silica responded at the same time, but Kirito looked at me with concern in his eyes.

Kirito: yea..

Silica: yea!

Asuna: Let's go!

Kirito and I took out our swords while Silica took out her dagger. We started attacking the beast one hit after the other. Kirito did his cool attack and I did one of my special attacks. Silica tried to attack when she got hurt. The beast threw her to the ground.

Kirito: Asuna, get Silica!

I went to get Silica and placed her on my leg while I tried to heal her. I had seen Kirito do his triple attack with two swords. I could have swore he looked at me and smiled. He then started attacking the beast once again. One hit, two hits, three hits and he's out. The beast turned into a bunch of little diamond looking things. Silica had full regained the balance to get over and run over to Kirito.

Silica: Kirito that was amazing!

Kirito: Shouldn't you say thank you?

Silica: Thank you?

Kirito pointed to me. I was a little confused.

Kirito: She had healed you and let you go on our quest. We were originally  going together  alone, but she felt bad for you and let you come along.

I was in shock.

Asuna: K-Kirito she really doesn't have t-

Silica: T-Thank you. I got to go now. I'm sorry Asuna. I didn't know you were together. Bye!

As she logged out Kirito and I stood in silence.

Asuna: Why did you make her say that!? Now she thinks were together!

Kirito: I-I didn't know she was thinking that!

I was very close to Kirito, fussing at him.  I stopped for a second to catch my breath and when I was ready to start again he beat me to it.

Kirito: I know you didn't want her to come along. I know that face.

Asuna: W-What face?!

Kirito: Well your not showing it now, but it was like a surprised face. Kind of sad. I can make you do that face again, but hopefully happier this time.

Asuna: W-What do you mean make me do that face agai-

I was interrupted by the lips of Kirito. His soft lips pressed on mine. I made that face he said I would, but soon closed my eyes and excepted it. After a few long seconds we stopped. His hand fell on my cheek while putting his forehead on mine.

Kirito: I love you Asuna. Only you....

Asuna: K-Kirito I-I love you too.

Kirito: ..even though I'm like a love magnet..

Asuna: What was that!? I swear I can't believe I-

I was then once again interrupted by his lips. 

Kirito: Asuna...I want you to remember that I will always protect you.

Asuna: I-I love you Kirito!

We hugged which led down to the floor. His embrace was warm even though we were in a game. I was happy, we shared our feelings for eachother and it worked out perfectly. I guess Silica was right, we are together.