Girls Day!

Asuna's P.O.V

I walked out the bathroom with a light pink tank top with a white light jacket over me. I also had my jean shorts on with my hair down. I had seen my mom sitting on my bed staring me down.

Mrs. Yuuki: Why are you all dressed up, Asuna? Sneaking out again?

I rubbed my head and glanced around my room to see Liz and Silica under my bed and my mom and Sinon and Leafa in my closet. I nervously smiled at my mom.

Asuna: Well, uh... umm... I-I just need to get something at the store...

Mrs. Yuuki: I thought you went shopping yesterday..

Asuna: I forgot to get something...?

Mrs. Yuuki: Ok let me start over... I want your friends to come out and explain what you'll be doing and I might let you go.

My face turned pale as I glanced over to my friends and nodded for them to come out. One by one they steeped out under the bed and out of the closet. My mom wasn't phased. They all stood over by me with their heads down.

Asuna: We were just going to go shopping and do fun stuff. Nothing bad, mom. 

My mom stared them down and finally pointed at Liz.

Mrs. Yuuki: I don't trust her. She might get you in trouble...though..

We all looked at her with pleading eyes except for Liz who looked emotionally hurt by her comment.

Mrs. Yuuki: She has been your friend for a long time, so I guess it's fine, BUT no hanging out with boys...especially..him..

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Asuna: Kazouto?

Mrs. Yuuki: Whatever.. and no drinking, smoking,-

Asuna: MOM! I wouldn't do that.

Mrs. Yuuki: Yea, but they might do it and make you do it!

Liz: Mrs. Yuuki? We wouldn't do that either. Your daughter chose good friends.

Mrs. Yuuki: Just go, be safe.

Asuna: THANK YOU MOM!

She finally got up and was about to walk out the room until she suddenly turned around.

Mrs. Yuuki: How did you girls get in here anyway? You didn't come from the front door.

Asuna: UM! Mom I think your phone is ringing!

Mrs. Yuuki: What?!

With that she ran back downstairs to check her phone.

Asuna: Let's go!

Liz: I don't cause trouble!

Leafa: Hehehehe!

Silica: Haha.. I wouldn't say she's completely wrong!

Liz: Hey!

Asuna: Come on girls let's go! I'm ready!

We raced out the house and walked along the sidewalk talking about school and when we get to college.

Liz: Girls!

Everyone Except Asuna: Yes ma'am!

I realized we had arrived at the mall though I had no idea what they were doing.

Liz: Asuna, we want to thank you about being our friends even through everything that happen. So.... were going to help you find a dress! And it needs to be perfect!

Silica: Yep!

Leafa: mhm!

Sinon: Yes!

Asuna: Guys... 

Silica: Calm down it's not just because of that..

Leafa: There's another reason! But...

Sinon: Shhh!

Liz: Shut it! Ahem... let's go in!

I stepped in cautiously hoping I can find an answer for their behavior today towards me. Liz and Sinon looked through the white short dresses while Leafa and Silica looked at the long red dresses. It took them a while until they gathered up the dresses they had that would look best on me. I picked out some clothes also while they picked out dresses for me though they weren't dresses, just shoes and a pretty shirt with two pairs of shorts. 

I grabbed the dresses they gave me and put them on while they searched for clothes for themselves. I came out wearing a a red short dress that had a bow on the front of my waist. The skirt was a bit fluffy and the top was a little see through with the type of fabric that laid across my collar bone to my chest. Everyone adored it though I didn't think it was quite right so I tried on some more.

The next one I wore was a white long dress that crisscrossed on my next and left my left leg out in the open while the right leg was covered by the dress. Sinon thought it looked great, but Liz didn't like it at all. She gave it to me because everyone else thought it looked pretty, but she didn't like it because it showed too much skin. I laughed and agreed with her assumption by putting on another dress.

The next one was another white long dress, but it had straps. It also had layers of fabric at the bottom. Then a little flower was placed on the waist. I thought it was too simple at the top and to complicated at the bottom, but Leafa loved it. Even though it was very pretty my mind was made up to try yet another dress.

Next one was a short red dress that I absolutely adored. It was strapless and very flowy at the bottom while a black ribbon was tied around my waist. I wasn't too crazy and wasn't too simple. Everyone loved it, but Liz was iffy because it was strapless. Sometimes she can be too overprotective. 

Asuna: Guys I like this one!

Silica: I think it looks beautiful!

Leafa: Yep! There's just one more you can try on that we picked.

I walked back in the dressing room and put on the last dress. I walked out with a short white dress that also didn't have straps. One side at the top crossed over the other side which made it look cute to me. Also there were jewels spread out on the top as well. The bottom was flowy like the other one, but it wasn't as thick as the other one. I loved this one too!

Asuna: Guys I really really love this one! I know I said that for the last one, but this one is what I'm going to buy.

Liz: I'm glad you like it! Though were buying it!

Asuna: WHAT!? I'm not letting you, you guys.

Leafa: Sorry, the decision has already been made!

I started to tear up.

Asuna: Why are you being so generous?

They all saw me about to start crying and came in for a group hug.

Liz: Because, you did the same thing for us.

Asuna: H-How?

Liz: You were generous enough to still be my friend after I full on tried to take your man!

Silica: Yea, and you were generous with me by still being nice to me and having fun with me even though I was too clingy around Kirito.

Sinon: I mean I was the rudest of all and your still gave me a chance to even be your friend, that's generous.

Leafa: And you were generous enough to even date my brother, I mean he was a sad little lonely gamer boy that was always stuck in his room until you came and gave him something to go see and get out the house!

Then I just started crying more, cries of thankfulness.