Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Kirito? Wake up~

Kirito laid there happily snoring until he heard my voice. His eyes flew open in surprise until he saw me.

Kirito: Oh, good morning, Asuna.

Asuna: Good morning.

I smiled then showed a little concern in my facial features.

Kirito: What's wrong?

Asuna: How was your time Sinon?

Kirito: Great! I mean... fine?

Asuna: Great huh?

I turned away and got up out of bed.

Kirito: Wait, Asuna!

Asuna: I'm fine.

I walked in the kitchen to start making something quick for breakfast. To be honest I was jealous though I know he didn't cheat or do anything like that with Sinon. I was just tired of being jealous. 

I decided to make toast and get some milk. While waiting for the bread to get toasty I poured milk in two cups. Then when I was done with that, the toast popped out the toaster. I placed them both on the same plate. I then grabbed the milk and decided to deliver that first to my room. When I got there Kirito looked concerned. As soon as I placed the milk cups on the table Kirito was about to grab my hand, but I saw him and quickly dodged. 

Kirito: Hey come here!

He seemed a bit pouted. Even so, I smiled and ran out the room. I grabbed the plate of toasts and brought it on the bed for Kirito.

Asuna: Ones for me! Don't eat both!

He tried to grab me again to bring me in the bed, but a skipped backwards, so he missed.

Kirito: Asunaaaa...come!

Asuna: No!

He then smirked. He ate his toast very quickly and then grabbed mine. He was teasing me by putting it close to his mouth, but not taking a bite.

Asuna: Hey! That's mine!

Kirito: Well your not coming over here to get it, so it's mine now.

I rushed to grab my breakfast and luckily I got it, but when I went to doge Kirito I failed. I was now on top of him with my toast now in my mouth. Kirito's hands were on my hips pulling me close. He took the toast out of my mouth and placed it on the plate which was now on the table as were the milk cups. 

He brought me closer and I started to blush harder. Then he moved his mouth towards my ear. He kissed the top of it and whispered in my ear.

Kirito: Don't be jealous, Asuna. I love you only.

A shiver went down my spine as Kirito started to move his face closer to mine. Though I still was jealous, so I kissed his cheek really fast and jumped out of bed. I ate my toast and drank my milk.

Asuna: Come on Kirito!

Kirito sat there confused and a little pouted. I smirked as I wanted to make him jealous. But how? 

I walked to my bathroom and had put on a white mini skirt and a red shoulder less shirt. I walked in to see Kirito dressed, but sad. I grabbed his hand and my bag. 

Asuna: Let's go!

Kirito: Asuna whats wrong?

Asuna: Nothing! Let's go already!

He shrugged and let me pull him out the door. I locked the door and started skipping on the sidewalk. I knew how to do this. I'll just find a boy and start talking to him more. That will make Kirito jealous. Hehehe. 

My evil smirk never vanished until lunch. Though in between I was getting looks from Liz, Silica, Kirito, and other people including the teachers, but I wasn't doing something super crazy, so I thought they were overreacting. Then when lunch came I saw Sinon and Kirito laughing together about the movie. Then they started smiling. Sinon then took his hand and smiled more. That only led to Kirito holding her hand too which made me beyond furious. I didn't know what they were talking about, but it still made my blood rushing.

I calmed and went to search for a boy. I saw Oberon heading towards me. Perfect. I still love Kirito, but he needed a taste of his on medicine.

Oberon: Hey Asuna, sorry about yesterday. Did I disturb you?

Asuna: Oh no, it's fine. Kirito just overreacts sometimes.

Oberon: That's good. I didn't even know you were in a relationship.

Asuna: Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, sorry.

I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to give my best apologetic eyes. I saw him blush a bit as I stared into his eyes. Then right in the corner of my eye I saw Kirito staring right at us. He was intensely sipping on some water with a straw.

I finally let my hand down and smiled.

Oberon: Um, actually can I show you something?

Asuna: Oh, sure! I'm not that hungry anyway.

Oberon: Oh ok.

He grabbed my hand and led me out the classroom. Right before I left I saw Kirito's face get red with anger. I giggled knowing soon I would have to end this little war. Though Oberon suprised me leading me to the library. One of my favorite places in school was the library. He took me somewhere in there that I didn't remember. There was books of fairy tales everywhere in this secret place.

Oberon: This is my hide out place from the world.

Asuna: Awesome.

He gave me a book and I started reading it. I started getting tired by the second.

Asuna: I guess I should go, thank you though.

Oberon: Why won't you stay?

Asuna: Class! Duh..?

Oberon: R-Right..

I walked out the library and went to reading. When I got there Kirito was waiting by the door. I smiled seeing his jealousy.

Asuna: Hey Kirito!

Kirito: Hey...how was lunch?

Asuna: Oh! It was fine...

I kissed his cheek and went to class. His face looked confused then he smirked and walked towards Sinon. He started talking with her and then they both started laughing. Oh, now it's a full on jelly war! 

Kirito finally sat down and we both started staring at eachother immensely. During the whole day he was hanging with Sinon and I was hanging with Oberon. It was fun competing against eachother waiting for who will crack first, but I wanted to hang out with Kirito. Oberon is a gentlemen, but so boring. Not like I'm judging, I just rather hang with Kirito.

At the end of the day both me and Kirito walked to my house in silence. Then when we arrived at my house Kirito stared into my eyes.