Ailen Equations

Asuna's P.O.V

I wiped my tears away and smiled at Kirito. He grabbed my hand and we headed to the cafeteria. When we sat down, Liz sat on my right side.

Liz: You guys cool?

Asuna: Perfect!

I blushed and looked up to Kirito. He smiled at me and continued eating his food. I noticed Sinon and Klein sitting across from me.

Sinon: So~ where's Yuuki?

Yuuki: Right here!

I glanced at my purple haired friend as she skipped over to us. I grinned at her and she grinned back. She then smirked at Kirito.

Yuuki: You ready for today? Going to be a real man, huh?

Kirito: SHUT UP!

Liz: Ooo~ someone's nervous!

Klein: Bro, don't be. Everything will be fine.

Kirito: GUYS I'm ok!

I giggled confusingly at their silly actions.

Asuna: Why should he be worried?

Liz: Umm...

Everyone became silent as Kirito silently facepalmed himself and blushed like crazy. I tilted my head, confused.

Sinon: Got to go to class!!

Liz: Bathroom!

Klein: Uhh.. band class!

Asuna: You don't do band.

Klein: Just started!

Everyone rushed away leaving me and Kirito alone at the table.

Asuna: Wonder what that was about..

Kirito: Y-Yeah..heh heh..

I tilted my head up at Kirito in confusion, but he just smiled goofily. He's such a dork. Well my dork of course.

The bell rang which signaled it was time for my next class, math. Kirito and I stood up, holding hands to our next class. When we finally needed to be separated, I smiled at him as he blew me a kiss. I blushed and giggled. Yep, definitely a dork. With that, we both walked into our classes.

The class went as quick as the day. The day was finally over as I stepped out of Japanese Language Arts. I tried looking around for Kirito, but only found Liz instead. I headed toward her.

Asuna: Liz, do you know where Kirito is?

Liz: Um yes, actually I do. Matter-a-fact.

She had this weird sly smile that she tried to hide, but she's been my best friend for a long time so I knew that that face before.

Liz: He's outside of school right now!

Asuna: Oh ok?

I hugged Liz goodbye as I treaded toward my locker then outside. I searched around for Kirito until I found him and his black hair. Of course his black hair gave it away. It's usually never brushed which is why it's so easy to see it.

I tapped Kirito's shoulder and he turned around a little stunned.

Asuna: Kirito, are you ok?