New Girl

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Link start!

I once again appeared in a virtual world. I was right outside the forest which brought me bad memories. I shook it off and started to walk around. I had finally seen Kirito and he waved at me. I waved back but then suddenly saw someone bump into him. I covered my mouth with my hand as I saw both the girl that bumped into Kirito and Kirito fall. 

The girl rubbed her blue hair while her eyes were still closed. Kirito stood up and offered her his hand. She looked up at his hand. I had seen her blush a little and I rushed over to Kirito. She took his hand and got up. As I got to them, other than the blue haired girl, I had seen Silica and Liz.

Silica: Hey Kirito, Asuna looks like you met Sinon.

Liz: We met her two weeks ago! She's very nice, but a little shy.

I had seen Liz push Sinon a little closer to us.

Sinon: U-Ummm hi.

She looked down embarrassed.

Kirito: Hey.

Asuna: Hi!

I tried to be as positive as possible. She didn't know that Kirito and I were together, so it's totally normal to blush when you fall in front of anyone.

Liz: Let's go to one of the floors!

Kirito: Sorry, Asuna and I have to kiss-I mean miss!

My cheeks went super red and so did Kirito's.

Liz: Whatever lovebirds.

Sinon: Lovebirds?

Silica: Yea! They're together. Aren't they cute? To be honest I did have a crush on Kirito, but I realize this ship is adorable.

Sinon's face went from all shy, quiet, and embarrassed to about to tell someone off.

I made a confused face then was grabbed by the hand.

Kirito: Come on Asuna!

As I was getting pulled I waved goodbye to everyone. Everyone waved back accept Sinon. When we arrived in a place I remembered it very well. I smiled at Kirito and he smiled back. He dragged me to the couch and sat by me. We turned to face eachother and he had a mischevious look on his face.

Asuna: Kirito?

Without another second he pinned me on the couch and looked down at me. He leaned in close to kiss me, but I looked the other way, so he would kiss my cheek.

Kirito: Hey!

Asuna: Hehehehe!

Kirito: Well you asked for it.

He ended up carrying me to the bedroom and placing me down. He smirked and started tickling me.

Asuna: AHHH! K-Kirito noo! Hahahaha!

Kirito: This is what you get!

Asuna: OK OK WAIT! Hahahaha!

He stopped for a second a looked down at me. I grabbed his face and pulled it to my face to make our lips connect. He the laid down on the bed with me after our little kissing session. He smiled at me and started to play with my hair. After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door.

Asuna: I'll get it.

He nodded and kissed my forehead before I left. I opened the door to find Sinon looking down at the floor. While still looking down she began to speak.

Sinon: K-Kirito..I was wondering if we can go out t the movies alone together. I want to get to know you better.

She looked up and stared in my eyes and then gasped.

Sinon: You're not Kirito!!!!!

Asuna: So, you want to go on a date with my boyfriend?

Sinon: Uh-uhhhh...

I then felt strong arms wrap around me and someone's head rest on my shoulder.

Kirito: Oh..hi..Sinon? Right?

She nodded and looked away. 

Sinon: Can I talk with you alone? Without Asuna?

Kirito: Why without Asuna?

Sinon: Ugh fine...Can we go to the movies?

Kirito: Nah.

Sinon's face looked like there was little hearts in her eyes that just cracked in half.

Sinon: Fine!

She ran off.

Asuna: I should go.

Kirito: Me too. See you tomorrow my beautiful.

I smiled and logged out. I stared at the ceiling after I took my nerve gear. Even though I didn't eat dinner I fell asleep.

The morning came quick. I was still on the couch with the clothes I wore yesterday. I got up and changed to a pink skirt and light pink tank top. I ate a lot of food for breakfast since I didn't eat anything for dinner. After I was done with my pancakes I grabbed my backpack and went to school. Kirito met me half way at my locker.

Kirito: Hey babe.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

Asuna: Hey.

I took out my books and paper. I took a glance at my pet rock and closed the locker. I smiled and waved bye to Kirito, so he could go to his class. When I got to my class I went to sit by Liz. I took out my library book, Harry Potter, and started reading. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see Liz.

Liz: Um Asuna I need to tell you-

She was interrupted by the teacher saying hello.

Aki Natsuki: Ok class, we have a new student. Come on in.

I've seen I girl that looked familiar come in. She had brown hair, glasses, and looked down.

Sinon: H-Hi I'm Sinon and I'll be joining your class. 

I froze in silence as I stared at her. She glanced at me, but quickly looked away. I slid my book in my backpack as she walked to her seat. I was still frozen in my chair as the teacher started talking again. She had to walk past me to get in her seat. As she past me she leaned over in my ear and whispered.

Sinon: Be careful. Kirito might become mine when I'm here.

I was shaking as she stood back up and took the seat diagonal behind me. I looked at the teacher to pretend I was listening, but I really wasn't