My Blessing

Asuna's P.O.V

Kouichirou: I know I've been a little silly for these past questions, but I need to be serious for just a second.

I looked at him confused.

Kirito: Oh, o-ok.

Asuna: Onii~Chan?

Kouichirou: You seem very happy with her...?

Kirito: Yes.

Kouichirou: And let me tell you she loooovess you...

Asuna: I SWEAR!

They both laughed.

Kouichirou: Anyway, I want you to know... don't break her heart. Even if you did it before don't do it again. And if you do get married then you have my blessing.

We both blushed.

Kirito: R-Right. Thank y-you.

My brother winked at him. I tried not to blush, but I couldn't stop thinking of us saying or I do's. Then the waitress came back with our food and placed it in front of each of us. She took our chips and salsa and left us with our refilled drinks.

We ate silently, but not a awkward silence. More like a happy silence. After we were done eating we ate dessert. It was mountain chocolate ice cream cake. We all shared it though. After we finished Kirito grabbed my hand and helped me off the booth. My brother followed as we walked out the restaurant into the parking lot.

Kirito: Hey may I speak with you for a second, Kouichirou?

Kouichirou: Uhh... sure?

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: Everything's fine.

Asuna: Ok...

Kirito walked with my brother behind his motorcycle where I could see them, but not hear them. I saw Kirito blushing and Kouichirou smirking and patting his shoulder. Kirito then bowed and they both shook hands. Then after that they went towards me and smiled.

Kirito: Ready Asuna?

Asuna: Yea...I guess.

Kouichirou: See you later Kazouto and Asuna!

Asuna and Kirito: Bye!

We waved and headed for Kirito's motorcycle. I jumped on after Kirito and held on. He started the engine, but I was a little curious.

Asuna: Kirito?

Kirito: Yea, Asuna?

Asuna: Did you tell him the secret?

Kirito stopped for a moment to probably process what I said. Then he turned his head to see me.

Kirito: Yes..

Asuna: I want to know!

Kirito: I know you do, and you will!

Asuna: Ok...

He turned his head back around and the motorcycle started moving. A few minutes later the motorcycle drove towards my house with Kirito controlling it. When we got to my house and I carefully stepped off. Kirito took my hand and kissed it gently.

Kirito: I love you...

Asuna: Love you too...

Kirito: Asuna...