Other Girls

Asuna's P.O.V

I went on my bed and put my nerve gear on.

Asuna: Link Start!

I arrived outside of floor 15 since Kirito, Silica, and I had beat the boss on that floor. A few seconds later I had seen Kirito facing me.

Asuna: Hey!

Kirito: Hey. What would you like to do today?

Asuna: Hmmm..I'm not sure, but let's look around and find something that might be fun.

Kirito: Ok.

With that we headed out of Aincrad and looked around. As soon as we left I heard someone call out Kirito's name loudly. I had seen in the corner of my eye, Liz running to Kirito.

Liz: Kiritoooooo!

Liz jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. I pouted a little and looked away. Though I had seen Kirito look at me and smile.

Asuna: When did you get sao Liz?

Liz: Today! Since you and Kirito got closer maybe Kirito and I will become closer because of sao like you two! Maybe...something more.

I heard Liz say the last part quietly, but I was still able to hear it. Kirito was finally able to get out of her grasp.

Kirito: That's nice Liz well me and-

I went to cover his mouth, but he stopped my hand with his. He smirked and continued to talk.

Kirito:  -Asuna were going to hang out today so excuse us.

Liz suddenly stepped away and her face looked like she eaten a raw fish or something. I went to go see Liz and explain in a easier way for why we were hanging out, so she wouldn't think anything suspicious. Right when I was about to speak someone put their hands around me and pulled me off the ground.

Kirito: Nu-uh missy. You're coming with me.

My face felt so hot it could have melted. He carried me in bridal style and started running away from Liz. I clutched on to his chest because he was going faster than I thought he would go.After a few minutes of running we finally were out of Liz's sight.

Asuna: What the heck was that!?

I was a little frustrated at him since he let me not explain to Liz.

Kirito: I was telling the truth.

He shrugged and looked away, but I pulled his face towards mine which made his cheeks squish.

Asuna: I know you were and I'm kind of grateful you did that.

I had seen Kirito smirk a little.

Kirito: So what do you want to do?

Asuna: Hmmm..let's-

I was interrupted bye someone else saying Kirito's name.

Silica: Oh Kiritoo I missed you!

It was Silica, but if she thought we were together why would she say that?

Silica: I met a friend of yours and she said that you two weren't together, so sorry for assuming.

I had seen Kirito hit his face with his palm. Then Silica went to hug his arm. To get worse I had seen Liz in the corner of my eye. I tapped Kirito's shoulder and pointed at Liz.

Kirito: U-Umm Silica you need to let g-

Liz: Kiritoooo! There you are!

Liz ran over to Kirito while Silica still on his arm. While they blocked me from him they kind of pushed me which I wasn't expecting, so I fell to the floor.

Asuna: Oof!

Kirito: Asuna! You alrigh-

He was interrupted by the two girls in front of me.

Liz: Kirito, I want you to hang out with me!

Silica: Sorry Lizy, but he's going to hang out with me to make up from yesterday! I left early for a misunderstanding.

Liz: No he's not! I want him to hang out with me! Right Kirito?

I was still on the floor and I was about to get up to leave. I got up and turned around. Then I heard two gasps. I turned to see Kirito push Silica and Liz away from him. He went up to me and grabbed my hand. 

Kirito: Come on Asuna.

He took my hand and started to walk away.

Silica and Liz: Wait Kiritoooo!

Kirito: Tsk.

Kirito's face looked mad. I wanted to help, but I was a little jealous of the other girls to help. After a few minutes of walking away we were in a little cabin house. He let go of my hand and turned to me. He put his forehead on mine.

Kirito: I hate those other girls..why can't we tell them were together? I love you so much, I hate girls being around me when that girl isn't you.

Asuna: Really? I thought you didn't mind being a 'love magnet'.

I giggled a little bit, but he then looked into my eyes. Not a few seconds after I felt his lips connect with mine. We stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. After we broke apart he smiled at me.

Kirito: Sometimes I don't want to be a 'love magnet'. Sometimes I just want to attract you.

I started to laugh super hard.

Asuna: Hahahahaha! T-That joke..pfff hahahaha!

I noticed his sigh. I stopped myself from laughing and hugged him.

Asuna: Oh Kirito, I love you.

I felt him hug back.

Kirito: I love you too, Asuna.