Talk Less, Smile More

Asuna's P.O.V 

After history I grabbed Liz's hand and talked while walking to science.

Asuna: Liz we have a problem! 

Liz: What?

Asuna: Kirito wants me to move in with him in the near future!

Liz: W-WHAT!?

Asuna: I KNOW! THEN HE SAID...that he would like to marry me in the future and then maybe have kids-

Liz: TALK NO MORE!

Asuna: What why?

Liz: Talk less, smile more.

Asuna: Huh?

Liz: Shhhh...that was all, right?

Asuna: No..

Liz: Oh, then keep going.

Asuna: Then in the morning he kept making excuses for who was at the door. It wasn't my neighbor or the mailman.

Liz: Ok now talk less and smile more.

Asuna: But why?

Liz: Because think of it this way, you might think all of this is weird, but remember that he really does love you, so anything that will happen will turn out to be good.

Asuna: I guess..

Liz: That's why I'm saying talk less and smile more also because I love Hamilton the musical. Eeee!

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I guess she was right. Kirito does love me, but still.. why would he lie to me? We soon arrived at science. I saw Kirito taking a small nap. I laughed at his childness. Then I saw Sinon blushing and looking over to Kirito. My face scrunched up as I stared at her. Liz then noticed and pat my shoulder.

Liz: Come on girl, give her a break. She can stare and blush all she wants, but she'll never get him. He's yours, Asuna.

I blushed and a small smiled appeared on my face.

Asuna: Yea...

Liz and I sat down and I playfully poked Kirito's cheek. His eyes stirred then slowly opened. He looked  up to see me and when he did a small smile appeared on his face.

Kirito: Good morning Asuna.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

Asuna: Your right it's still morning, but were at school, Kirito.

Kirito: Huh?

His head spun around to look at the classroom. I giggled at his ignorance. Then he blushed embarrassingly.

Kirito: Did any one see me sleeping?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Asuna: I don't know. I just got here.

Kirito: Oh..

I pouted a little remembering Sinon, but tried to shake it off. Then the same question appeared in my head. I'll just ask again, maybe he'll tell the truth.

Asuna: Kirito? Who was at the door?

Kirito: W-What d-do you m-mean?