Date Night

Asuna's P.O.V

The next day I stretched and yawned softly. I looked out the window to see a bright sun shining on my window. I squinted my eyes and got out of bed. I shuffled towards the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart and some milk. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. As I appeared on Netflix I remembered me and Kirito's date tonight. I quickly ate and ran for the shower. I washed my hair double the amount I usually do to look extra squeaky clean. After I dried my hair and body I heard a knock at the door. That shower did take a little long. I ran to the door with a towel still wrapped around me. I opened the door to see Kirito with some flowers in his hand. I smiled and welcomed him in.

Kirito: Hey.

Asuna: Hi, umm I'm going to finish changing.

Kirito had just notice me in my towel. I laughed at his ignorance.

Kirito: U-Uhhhh y-yea of course!

I kissed his cheek and went to my room to change. I put on a pink shirt with frills at the bottom and a skirt. I walked to the living room to see my empty vase now filled with flowers. I looked at the clock to see it was 9:00.

Asuna: Why'd you get here so early?

I said that while sitting on the couch and leaning my head on his shoulder.

Kirito: I couldn't wait to see you.

I felt him kiss my head and set his cheek where he kissed me. I took the remote that sat by my leg and turned on Neflix. I scrolled till I found Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I clicked on the movie. Kirito stood up and turned off the lights and closed the curtains. He sat next to me and the movie started with the theme song. 

In the middle of the movie I started to get tired and ended up falling asleep on Kirito. When I woke up I was Kirito's lap and he was asleep while sitting. I got up and kissed his nose. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled at him and sat in his lap while facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head by his neck on his shoulder. He started to play with my hair. Finally I sat up to him that way we were facing eachother.

Asuna: What do you want to do?

Kirito: I don't know. As long as I'm with you.

He smirked and I smiled. I leaned in close and kissed him. We stayed there for a few minutes. When we stopped to take a breather we had a mini cuddling session. I then felt him kiss me again, but briefly. I sighed and got up. He looked curious until I stood him up.

Asuna: We got to eat.

Kirito: Yea ok.

Asuna: Want to go somewhere?

Kirito: To your kitchen.

He walked to the kitchen while I stood there with my hands on my hips and a pouted face.

Asuna: I meant out.

He sighed and looked at me.

Kirito: If you really want to.

Asuna: Yay!

I grabbed my purse then his arm. We rushed outside and I saw his motorcycle that I didn't see before. I dragged him to his vehicle and let him get on first. He sat on the vehicle and took out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and sat behind him. I wrapped my arms around him as he started the motor. In a few seconds we drove off to Olive Garden.