Awkward

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up to a light snore in my bed. I looked over to see Kirito. I smiled to my self and looked at the clock. It was 7:10. We needed to get up now or we would be late. I softly kissed his lips and he woke up. His eyes were glistening in the sunlight that shown out the window. His eyes were half opened as he smiled.

Asuna: Hey...

He opened his arms to invite me for a little cuddling session. I gladly accepted the invitation and snuggled against him. I felt him kiss my head.

Asuna: You know...we got to go to school.

Kirito: Can't we just stay here?

Asuna: I wish.

I giggled in his shirt as he pulled me closer. I forcefully pushed him away and smirked.

Asuna: Come on Kirito, we got to go!

I got up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom.

Kirito: Aaaaassssuuuuunnnnnaaaa....

I sighed and smiled. I turned to him sitting on the bed. I put my hands on my hips, waiting for what he was going to say.

Kirito: Come back to beeeeed....

Asuna: I got to change Kirito and so do you.

I turned back around and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped and got in the shower to wash my hair and body. After I took a shower I wrapped a tower around myself. I realized my clothes were in my room. Kirito might still be in there. I opened the door and didn't see Kirito. he must've went back home to get new clothes. I unwrapped the towel and put on a white and red mini dress with white tights and red shoes. The second after I got fully dressed I had seen Kirito open the door. Blush filled my cheeks to think if I finished a second more he would have seen me unclothed. 

Kirito: Oh you're done.

Asuna: K-Kirito, what are you doing here?! 

Kirito: Oh I brought some clothes over for today.

Asuna: O-Oh o-ok...

I turned around so he couldn't see me blushing. I sat down on my bed facing the window. I then felt two arms wrap around me. I smiled knowing who it was. He kissed my cheek and pulled me on his lap.

Asuna: Are you trying to make us late?

Kirito: I just want to spend time with you.

He turned me over to him. He was sitting on the bed and I had my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pulled me in for a kiss and I gladly accepted it. After a few a seconds I broke the kiss and smiled at him. He held on to me and stood up. He gently placed me on the ground and kissed me again.

Asuna: Kirito....we...got...to...go.

I said that between kisses. 

Kirito: Fiiiiiinnnnnee...

We walked down the stairs and out the front door. We were holding hands while we walked to school. When we did get to school we immediately separated to go to our lockers. I walked to history class and ended up sitting in the same seat I always sit in. Next to Liz. I had seen Liz enter the classroom. I straight away looked down at my desk and got out a book. I stared at my book while she sat down next to me. It was awkward for a few seconds. Then fortunately the teacher began speaking and the bell rang. The class began quickly and ended quickly. When it was time to go I heard someone speak. 

Liz: I'm confessing tomorrow.

Just like that she left. I put my book away and walked to science. I had seen Liz already sitting by Kirito. I walked over to the other side of Kirito. I was thinking, tomorrow wasn't Friday, why was she confessing tomorrow? I laid my head on my desk. I overheard Liz talking to Kirito.

Liz: Oh Kirito, I'm so sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't have been that clingy. I might cry, but I overheard Asuna saying something about me.

I felt Kirito twitch a little.

Liz: She said that I was stupid and ugly. She said that I wasn't good enough for you.

I heard her fake tearing up.

Liz: I'm sorry for being clingy, but that's why I don't want her hanging out with you.

My face shot up and turned to Kirito and Liz. Liz was fake crying as she turned away from my face.

Liz: Oh, I didn't know you were listening. Care to confess what you said to me.

I took a deep breath.

Asuna: Liz, all of that was not true. I would never say that.

Liz: LIAR!

I was about to say something else, but the bell rang. I realized Kirito probably felt awkward. Class was quick and when it ended Liz stood up and took Kirito's hand. 

Liz: Come on Kirito...

Asuna: K-Kirito..

Kirito got up to and looked at me.

Kirito: Did you say that, Asuna?

My eyes grew wide and I gasped.

Asuna: K-Kirito..of course I didn't say that..you believe her?

He bent over and started to whisper in my ear.

Kirito: Of course I don't believe her. I know you're telling the truth. I'm just trying to make it so she doesn't bother you, so I'm playing her game. Remember, I love you.

He stood up straight and smirked. 

Asuna: Oh Kirito you don't believe me? How could you!

Kirito and I laughed under our breath as Liz began to believe us.

Liz: I told you Kirito! Stay away from her.

Then she left the classroom leaving me and Kirito alone. Next was lunch, so we could have a little time to ourselves.

Kirito: So, now what do you want to do?

Asuna: Hmmm I don't know.

We were both smiling when he took my hand.

Kirito: I got a place.

We ran out of the school and into the back of school. We ran to a tree and sat down. I laid on my back as he got on top of me.

Kirito: I love you Asuna.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Asuna: I know you do.

I turned over on him, so now I was on him. He looked surprised, but then smirked.

Kirito: I see how it is.

With that he pulled me closer and started kissing me. I gladly kissed back. We laid there under the tree till lunch was over.