Sick

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Come on! We got to go Kirito!

Kirito: C-Coming!

He finished up his food and dumped the plate in the sink. We grabbed our bags and ran out the door. I didn't have time to take a shower, so I put my hair in a pony and some fresh clothes. Kirito and I rushed to school and happily made it in time. When we got there we kissed goodbye and ran to our lockers. I got my books for history and ran to class. Luckily I didn't see Sinon, but I didn't see Liz as well. I took my seat and took out a book. I had seen a blue hair girl walk in the classroom. She took her diagonal in the back from mine. I tried to pay attention to my book, but with Sion staring at me and Liz gone, it was kind of difficult. Finally the bell rang and relief spread throughout my body.

Aki Natsuki: Ok everyone take you're seats. We're about to start today's lesson!

I put away my Harry Potter book and listened to the lesson, though in the back of my mine I could feel eyes looking at the back of my head. I was tempted to look, but I didn't. If I did look Sinon would probably look the other way pretending she wasn't staring at me. 

The class was pretty boring. We learned about the wars of Japan, but that's it. When the bell rang for class to end I got up and took my books. I headed to science class when I felt a finger on my shoulder. I could see Sinon staring right at me.

Sinon: Liz is out sick today.

She smirked and walked away. I had a confused expression on my face and then decided to just keep walking to my next class. When I walked in a knew exactly why she was smirking. I could see her in Liz's spot sitting next to Kirito. Kirito looked kind of bored, but Sinon looked ecstatic. I'm not sure what she was saying, but she sure felt really happy about it or she just liked talking to Kirito. I bet if she was talking about a dead kitten she would be smiling in the inside talking to Kirito. 

I walked over to the other side of Kirito and sighed. Sinon was still blabbing about how Liz was sick. Kirito must've noticed my sigh because he started to ignore Sinon and look at me.

Kirito: What's wrong?

Asuna: Nothing..just bored and tired.

Kirito: You sure?

He gently placed his hand on mine. I smiled and nodded. He smiled too and then the bell rang. During class Sinon tried to place her hand on his and let her head be placed on his shoulder, but everytime Kirito would slightly move away, so she barely missed. I felt a kind of deja vu rush over me as she did that.

When the bell rang Kirito and I got up to go to lunch and sadly Sinon came along. While we were walking Kirito whispered in my ear.

Kirito: We can always skip lunch again.

He smirked and I hit him playfully.

Asuna: Shush Kirito!

We giggled until we got to lunch. After we ate lunch the whole day flew by. It was boring, but quick. 

As Kirito and I walked out of  school I brought out my phone and started to text Liz.

Kirito: What'cha doing?

Asuna: Texting Liz to see if she's feeling better.

Kirito: Ok.

Kirito took my bag and wrapped it with his bag. 

Asuna: Kirito.

Kirito: Aren't I helping?

I smiled and went back to texting Liz.

Text from Asuna: Hey Liz! You alright? I heard you were sick.

Text from Liz: Yea, I'm pretty sick. Bet'cha missed me.

Text from Asuna: We sure did. Well I hope you feel better. Will you be here Monday?

Text from Liz: I think so.

Text from Asuna: Ok good. Well I'll see you Monday.

Text from Liz: You too.

I turned off my phone and stuck it in my pocket. Kirito and I soon came to our houses.

Kirito: Sao?

Asuna: Yep!

He gave me my bag and raced towards his house. I did as well. I opened my door and set my back pack down. I ran to my room and put on my nerve gear.

Asuna: Link start!

I appeared in a little cabin. Two arms wrapped around me and I immediately knew it was Kirito.

Asuna: Hey.

Kirito: Can we go fight a boss?

Asuna: Sure.

We walked out of the cabin onto floor 16. There was a mantis looking think, but it seemed weak. Kirito and I began attacking immediately. One hit after the other brought the mantis' healthbar down. Kirito used his swords while I used my sword. He attacked from the front and I attacked from the sides. Soon the mantis thing bursted into little diamond shards. Kirito and I both smiled and took on more floors. All the bosses looked the same until we got to floor 20. There was a killer mantis, but it seemed different. It was a bit bigger then us and he had red eyes that looked side ways. His tongue was blue and he had triangular shaped teeth. He sure freaked me out, but I don't know about Kirito. Kirito rushed in without and second thought with his swords. I fought as well, but not as hard as Kirito. Kirito really liked to fight monsters and you could see that, but what you couldn't see was how gentle and calm he really is. After a lot of hits from Kirito's swords, the mantis disintegrated into diamond shards. We decided to take a break because we were hungry and tired. Then we heard small claps from behind us. We looked and saw Liz tired, but happy.

Liz: Good job guys! *cough* *cough* I would have helped, but I'm *sniff* sick.

Asuna: Why are you here? You need to get some rest.

Kirito: Yea.

Liz: I know, but I just wanted to play sao.

I came over to Liz and patted her head.

Asuna: It's ok just feel better.

Liz: Ok..

With that she left and it was just me and Kirito alone.

Kirito: Hey, Asuna?

Asuna: Hm?

Kirito: You want to go to the movies tomorrow?

Asuna: Hmm..what about you come to my house and we pick a movie from Netflix.

Kirito: Sounds like a plan. That means I have you alone.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Asuna: Hehe whatever. See you tomorrow.

Kirito: You too. 

He kissed my cheek and we both logged off.